You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

st2.JPG
starwars.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some SW plastics and was wondering if anyone has any for sale.

I also found a few online stores carrying repros such as bestofpinball, pinballcenter, mad amusements and pinball universe. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks and happy new year!
wspy

#2 10 years ago

Thanks for the lead with pinballcenter. I bought a few pieces from pinball universe, but pinballcenter looks to have almost all of them...pricey but much cheaper I would imagine than trying to score a complete NOS set on Ebay. Look at what the Jurassic Park ones went for.
Happy New Year!

#4 10 years ago

OMG! Someone wanted those Jurassic Park plastics bad.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Thanks for the lead with pinballcenter. I bought a few pieces from pinball universe, but pinballcenter looks to have almost all of them...pricey but much cheaper I would imagine than trying to score a complete NOS set on Ebay. Look at what the Jurassic Park ones went for.
Happy New Year!

You're welcome. The only issue with them I found so far is most of them are missing the kind of "handwritten" number that can be found on the NOS versions. But well, I never saw them in person so if anyone can comment on the overall quality, that would be great!

#6 10 years ago

Here is the set I sent you the message about. I am missing the Boba Fett, the Jaba, and the left sling is cracked off at the bottom. If anyone else can take a look at this and let us know if anything else is missing, it'd be appreciated. Let me know if these are the ones you need.

starwars.JPGstarwars.JPG
#7 10 years ago

I need the plastic piece that is just below the R2D2. (It is in the center left in the picture in the post immediately above.) I see that it is sold a couple of places in Europe (e.g., http://www.bestofpinball.de/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/13839), but the cost of sending that one plastic to the U.S. is considerably more than the cost of the plastic itself. I have looked in the usual U.S. sources (Marco, Pinballlife, Bay Area, etc.), but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I might get it in the U.S.? I bought the entire replacement set last year, but this piece was missing. Thanks.

#8 10 years ago

Here's one more piece that was not in the original picture. Hope this helps.

st2.JPGst2.JPG
1 month later
#9 10 years ago

A bit late but just wanted to take some time to thanks hanford29 who sent me his spare SW plastics at a fairly good price. It's always a leap of faith to send money to a person you don't know but hanford29 sent the plastics as soon as he received the money and everything arrived well packaged and as described.

In other words, for whoever has to deal with hanford29 in the future: Deal with confidence.

Thanks again!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/de-star-wars-plastics-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.