3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hey guys, i am still having a Music Issue with my DE Simpsons that I posted about a while back

Sporadically, when a Ball starts, the Music for Level 3 (2 Balls Locked for Multiball & Jackpot Opportunity) will play for the Duration of the Ball, even though I'm at Level 1 (No Balls Locked) and should be hearing Level 1's Music.

Someone replied to that specific issue with:

"Check this AFTER the switches are working correctly. Remove each socketed chip from boards (sound chips, PIAs, MPUs, anything socketed. Be sure you know how to safely remove/reinstall chips, observe static precautions. Inspect legs, clean w/ pencil eraser if necessary, reinstall. If still not working right, start at the sound ROM sockets and start checking for open traces and shorts w/ Multimeter"

I'm very much a novice when it comes to machine restoration/shopping, can someone respectfully dumb that down for me?

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside