You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bvbvb.jpg
Uten navn.jpg
SAM_1492.JPG
SANY0002.JPG
SANY0003.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fluxgold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 3 years ago

Hi, i have a very similar problem as PinballManiac 40.... Has he fixed it with new CPU Board ?

Greets from Germany

#67 3 years ago

hi Brian , sorry i have the same problem as the guy from Norway F348 sorry .... i checked the power board voltages and They are ok ...

when booting up the light goes on and it comes "its showtime" then nothing happens anymore. Pia is on and 5v is on blanking is of ... very rare booting trys i come bit forward and the music comes. and the blanking light turns also on. sometimes the dmd show its revision for 2 seconds and go out again. and sometimes the Coles are locking and they smoke that i have to turn of the pinball. i checked voltages from power board - 5v comes to the cpu board and the voltages to the dmd display also seems ok ...

if i turn of all cables at cpu board just leaving 5v power cable then Pia and 5v is on and don't turn off. if i pull out the power from cpu board while its running then dmd display always go on and show rev and the it turns of. fuse f5 sometimes blow up .

i want to change the 5 PIAs and hope that it fixes the booting .... what do you think ?

#69 3 years ago

well i just did that with the power of the cpu board of course ... its like switching it on and of. no i just have this pinball machine.

as i know from other postings - when i disconnect all cables from the cpu board and just let the power cable plugged in then it should boot normally. Pia +5v then blanking and Pia should go of. blanking and 5v should stay on. if its not booting correct then it should be damaged PIAs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fluxgold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside