(Topic ID: 329947)

DE Rocky and Bullwinkle - Launch housing wrong size?

By Turdbol

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Dr_Gonzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9151 (resized).jpg
IMG_9152 (resized).jpg
IMG_9150 (resized).jpg
IMG_9147 (resized).jpg
IMG_9149 (resized).jpg
IMG_9148 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Hi everyone!

I've finally got my DE R&B Working! All I need is a new ball launch housing........ I ordered one from Marcos - and it's entirely possible that I am an idiot, but this thing is just way too small. The whole housing will pretty much go into the machine. I've included some photos of the original which measures about 3" - and the one from Marcos - which is a little over 2-3/4". There is no way I can expand this without breaking it. Am I just an idiot or is there something I am missing? Or is the one from Marcos just dramatically undersized?

Also - if you happen to know where I can order one that is the correct 3" - please please let me know!!

IMG_9147 (resized).jpgIMG_9147 (resized).jpgIMG_9148 (resized).jpgIMG_9148 (resized).jpgIMG_9149 (resized).jpgIMG_9149 (resized).jpgIMG_9150 (resized).jpgIMG_9150 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Why aren't you using the old housing? One I serviced last summer had a genetic blue ball launch button. I ordered the boris button and installed it no problem. I didn't get a new housing with my order, just the launch button

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Why aren't you using the old housing? One I serviced last summer had a genetic blue ball launch button. I ordered the boris button and installed it no problem. I didn't get a new housing with my order, just the launch button

Because my housing is beyond trashed....!

IMG_9151 (resized).jpgIMG_9151 (resized).jpgIMG_9152 (resized).jpgIMG_9152 (resized).jpg
#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Turdbol:

Because my housing is beyond trashed....![quoted image][quoted image]

Oh bummer, couldn't really see that in the first pics. You might let Marco know it's wrong and try to find another used one. DE used a launch button on most games, I would think others would fit. Maverick, baywatch, LAH, etc

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 27.95
$ 29.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/de-rocky-and-bullwinkle-launch-housing-wrong-size and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.