Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Fuse
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Have a strange one here I think. Fixing up a de playboy for a guy. About 40% of the time if I hit the ramps enough times to start mansion millions and then drain, the game will not stop. Eventually the game will kick out another ball giving that person a free ball. Also after that drains the display doesn't indicate which player's turn it is. Usually the score is flashing indicating whose turn it is. Once you score a point then you know but that's not right. Everything just goes to crap after that. It may happen more often when there is a ball locked. The outhole switch tests fine in diagnostics and the game seems to function fine until the mansion millions is started. Could this be a bad rom. I have pushed all socketed ic's in. I guess I could re-seat them as well.
Just wondering if this rings a bell with anyone.
Thanks
Dave

#2 9 years ago

How are your ball trough switches doing in test ?

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

No balls in the trough the outhole lights when I drain, then I push the ball toward the plunger and trough 3 lights, another ball trough 2 comes up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/de-playboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.