7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

There you go:

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=164

It will make your game 246% better, believe me. I don't know what Brian Schmidt was thinking but well...

There are like 4-5 little samples that I didn't replace simply because I sold my machine and havn't felt like it. They occur so rarely it barely matters.

PLEASE READ THE README!

If you like my work and would like to support me on future projects, please consider a donation: www.paypal.me/OliverCarell

#2 7 years ago

This is awesome.

Can you answer a question about copyright? Has there ever been a file on Pinsound that has been taken down due to some sort of copyright infringement?

#3 7 years ago

Yes. Mine for IJ and T2. Not because of Disney and whoever owns the right on t2 but because of PPS. This had been solved though.

#4 7 years ago

I'd like to try this out, but I'm a 100% noobie (maybe 75% now) and have no idea what I'm doing.

Let's say I download the file... now what? Will I know by reading the "readme" file?

#5 7 years ago

How to install it on a Pinsound Board.

#6 7 years ago

oh, so I'd have to own the board first? I just listened to all the sounds, and they sound great! But $350 to upgrade? Ugh....

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Yes. Mine for IJ and T2. Not because of Disney and whoever owns the right on t2 but because of PPS. This had been solved though.

So there aren't any more issues for anyone to post files to their site? On all games?

#8 7 years ago

Pps and pinsound work together now. That doesn't mean that Disney for example could tell me not to use their movie scores.

#9 7 years ago

Here is an audio preview of this new Jurassic Park remix, thank you Endprodukt for your work, sounds really great!
I can't wait to play with it on a JP pinball machine!

#10 7 years ago

Wow that sounds great! What a major improvement, and I thought the soundtrack already sounded good on the game,lol. No contest!

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Endprodukt Does this mean your IJ sounds are available now?

1 week later
#12 7 years ago

I can't download the file...

2 weeks later
#13 7 years ago
Quoted from NFK:

I can't download the file...

You need to make an account in order to download the file.

8 months later
#14 6 years ago

Does anyone have the full Jurassic_Park_by_Endprodukt.rar file? The website only lets the download get to 500mb and then it fails every-time.

1 month later
2 months later
#16 6 years ago

Can anyone please advise on where Endprodukt's file is available? It's unavailable on Pinsound. (Also looking for the 6.0 ROM) Thanks in advance,

2 years later
#17 4 years ago

I wonder that with a Pinball machine that so desperately needed this there was next to no feedback.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

I wonder that with a Pinball machine that so desperately needed this there was next to no feedback.

I just cant justify the expense.

#19 4 years ago

I once wanted to buy pinsound for jp but saw people mentioning the files werent available, are the sound files freely available again?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

I once wanted to buy pinsound for jp but saw people mentioning the files werent available, are the sound files freely available again?

They have always been.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I just cant justify the expense.

Makes the game so much better. Believe me.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Endprodukt -- feedback - meaning for your orchestration?

When I bought my JP, the pinsound board was legitimately the first mod I purchased because I couldn't get over how good the game sounded via YouTube clips of your mix.

Fantastic work sir - every time I play the game I enjoy it more and more.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnJN:

endprodukt -- feedback - meaning for your orchestration?
When I bought my JP, the pinsound board was legitimately the first mod I purchased because I couldn't get over how good the game sounded via YouTube clips of your mix.
Fantastic work sir - every time I play the game I enjoy it more and more.

Thanks John.

I got overwhelming feedback for the other mixes but next to none for this one. That was a bit irritating. I know that Data East is not as praised as other companies, but Jurassic Park is definitely one of their best games.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Makes the game so much better. Believe me.

Ive already blown about $1000 on mods for this game that do nothing to the actual gameplay. Im over spending dough on this game. Saving for stern jp, might sell this one.

#26 4 years ago

This mix is totally brilliant! Makes the game feel so much more like a modern machine. Guests frequently comment on the quality of the sound & music. Given how bad the factory sounds are, this is definitely a title where Pinsound is a mandatory upgrade.

#27 4 years ago

I absolutely love the new mix. Adds so much to the game!! Thank you!!

#28 4 years ago

Does pinsound help with the DE hum?

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Thanks John.
I got overwhelming feedback for the other mixes but next to none for this one. That was a bit irritating. I know that Data East is not as praised as other companies, but Jurassic Park is definitely one of their best games.

Your sound update is realy great man!

I wish the pinsound board was a bit cheaper, but maybe one day ill buy one.
Needed a led dmd first, now saving for the pinsound.
Your reochestration will absolutely be in my jp !

#30 4 years ago

Great to get some feedback, glad you guys enjoy it. I truly believe no other mod does as much to this game as the Pinsound mod with my mix. It worth every penny.

#31 4 years ago

It is an incredible reorchestration!
I love it and is HUGE difference maker in this game.

3 weeks later
#32 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Your sound update is realy great man!
I wish the pinsound board was a bit cheaper, but maybe one day ill buy one.
Needed a led dmd first, now saving for the pinsound.
Your reochestration will absolutely be in my jp !

Screw it! Bought one

2 months later
#33 3 years ago

Endprodukt - THANK YOU! Just got my JP and the prior owner added the board. WOW. What an incredible sound package. I can't imagine anything else. You're an asset to the hobby. thanks so much.

-S

1 year later
#34 2 years ago

I just upgraded to pinsound and downloaded the file Endprodukt file. It goes through the process. I get to 100% and then it says checking audio files. Nothing happened for 6hrs. I thought it would start up the music and be ready to play. I did hit the start button but there is no music. It just plays the game without the new orchestration. I know the speakers are working because the file prompts play through the speakers during the download. How long does it take to upload the file to the matching? How many hours does it take? Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you In advance for the help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/de-jurassic-park-reorchestration-by-endprodukt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.