DE Hook Pinball kicks out two balls at start

By jimster102

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Hook Data East, 1992
#1 11 years ago

my friend has a de hook pinball and it started kicking out two balls when it starts and says a ball is missing but all 3 are there they live awhile away so i haven't actually seen the problem in person they say it happens everytime any ideas

#2 11 years ago

Go into switch test mode and make sure the trough switches and the shooter lane switch are all working properly.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

Go into switch test mode and make sure the trough switches and the shooter lane switch are all working properly.

Yep. Sounds like it either doesn't see the ball in the shooter lane, or doesn't know it left the trough.

#4 11 years ago

thats kinda along the lines i was thinking wanted to make sure it wasn't another problem i told them to clean and adjust the trough switches they didn't seem to know how to do a switch check hopefully they will figure it out

2 months later
#5 11 years ago

Hi, I am after some Hook playfield plastics and have looked everywhere can anbody help me out????????

#6 11 years ago

Really?? Hijacking a 2 month old thread?

4 years later
#7 6 years ago

He

Quoted from jimster102:

thats kinda along the lines i was thinking wanted to make sure it wasn't another problem i told them to clean and adjust the trough switches they didn't seem to know how to do a switch check hopefully they will figure it out

Hey did you ever find out the problem i know this thread is old. I. Just had this problem last night.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Boards
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/de-hook-pinball-kicks-out-two-balls-at-start and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.