(Topic ID: 204701)

D&D credit count..

By ShadowFlame76

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hey, I have a Dungeons and Dragons pinball machine. But it always displays 1 credit. I went through the pricing options for the chutes and set it to 1 coin for 1 credit it accepts the coins but the credits don't count down after each game. Anyone with a Dungeons and Dragons machine know how to fix this?

I don't want to use Freeplay..

#2 6 years ago

I'd try a factory reset and start over.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

Well before I made the changes to take it off of Freeplay I unplugged the machine and removed the AA batteries from it. I waited a few hours and put the batteries back in and plugged the machine back in.

I have the manual for it to and I am quite sure I set all 3 coin shute options to 1 credit for 1 coin and all bonus to 0.

I dunno why it accepts credits but won't count them down after you start and finish a game. Very odd.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dd-credit-count?hl=shadowflame76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.