• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by hocuslocus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hi Friends

Wondering if anyone could help me out with this issue. I have a DP Pro that I'm going to be putting on location. I have a DBV installed on the machine, however, the power cord (two pin molex) that is supposed to run from the head to the DBV doesn't fit on the female connector on the power supply board. The cord supplied has O|D shaped molex connectors on both sides, but on the PSU the connector shape is D|D. Am I missing something or did stern change PSU boards?

Thanks for your help!

rc

#2 2 years ago

FYI, I'm an idiot! I was looking for the 110v plug on the power distribution board. It is in fact tucked away behind the metal cover below the power supply. Even with the head down it is a challenge to fish it out. DBV is hooked up and ready to collect monies (hopefully) ;D

5 months later
#3 1 year ago

Congrats on figuring it out. Do you have any advice or images of how it was installed? I'm trying to get my first one but have no clue how it ends up getting wired.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Allentrack86:

Congrats on figuring it out. Do you have any advice or images of how it was installed? I'm trying to get my first one but have no clue how it ends up getting wired.

you need a separate cable that goes from the head and plugs in near the close to the coin door. Stern used to ship the cable with every game, but now you have to ask your distro for them. Set your dips or use the coupon and plug it in and your good to go.
you can also use a 12v DBA but you would have to make a connector to plug into the coin door board on the left side.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside