(Topic ID: 190476)

Daytona Arcade Museum (70s/80s/90s Arcade and Pinball Machines)

By HighProtein

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Daytona Arcade Museum (70s/80s/90s Arcade and Pinball Machines)
    It's been open about a month.

I made it there for a recent pinball tournament...
    It is mostly older arcade games from the 80s (about 50/50 classics and not so classics.
    The pinball machines are 70s/80s and mostly kinda fringe ones (not the classics...)
    Pricing is on the website (not a coin drop location).
    They have a small beer/wine bar.
    Parking is available behind the building.

*Warnings* I don't advise eating the pizza as I ran to the bathroom less than 30 minutes later...
    Also, the 80s music videos are GREAT but the volume is mega loud even during the day...

I didn't have time to do a walk thru video of the place but here is a taste of the place during a recent pinball tournament...

If/When I make it back I can do a full video of the place and more full review.

Website
    www.daytonaarcademuseum.com
    Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/DaytonaArcadeMuseum/

#3 6 years ago

IF they got a few 90s classic and modern STERNs then this place would be a lot better to me...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/daytona-arcade-museum-70s80s90s-arcade-and-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.