(Topic ID: 168364)

Dayhuff's14th Annual Pinball Party Invite...Please RSVP

By Dayhuff

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2092 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2096 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2086 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2090 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2089 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2088 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2083 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    20161027_193631 (resized).jpg
    dayhuff-1 (resized).jpg
    NOS playfield from PPS..$450+$35 shipping. (resized).JPG
    NOS playfield from PPS. $450 4-25-2016 (resized).JPG
    Barracora NOS playfield backside.  4-25-2016 (resized).JPG
    PA229060 (resized).JPG
    PA229059 (resized).JPG
    PA229058 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c508.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago

Have been looking forward to attending this since I first got on Pinside (a bit after last year's party)! Thanks for the open invite! Will email directly as instructed.

1 month later
    #75 7 years ago

Great games, great people, great party!

Had never actually seen SPIRIT, King Kong, or Blackwater 100 before.

Really enjoyed playing SPIRIT as well as many other games (all with a very short to no wait). Only downside is that I must now budget for a WoZ, a SHADOW, and doing the lights in my Black Hole up like John's.

Amazing to see what Dayhuff has built over 20+ years. I am inspired to think of where my game room might by then (or even in 3 to 5 years) and, more importantly, to have more people over to enjoy it.

I also appreciated reading some of the local newspaper articles about pinball, pinball people, and pinball events that he had framed and posted on the wall. Reading those stories and seeing the wide variation in age among attendees is a testament to pinball's enduring appeal.

Here's looking forward to the 25th anniversary party in 2021!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c508.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dayhuffs14th-annual-pinball-party-inviteplease-rsvp?tu=c508 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.