(Topic ID: 197602)

Dayhuff's 15th (WOW) Annual Pinball Party Invite...Please RSVP.

By Dayhuff

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2017-12-03-08-17-33-1 (resized).png
    Cleveland Barons 1976-77 F (resized).jpg
    batman (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1959 (resized).JPG
    DSC02673 (resized).JPG
    DSC02672 (resized).JPG
    DSC02671 (resized).JPG
    DSC02670 (resized).JPG
    DSC02669 (resized).JPG
    DSC02689 (resized).JPG
    DSC02687 (resized).JPG
    DSC02686 (resized).JPG
    DSC02668 (resized).JPG
    DSC02685 (resized).JPG
    DSC02674 (resized).JPG
    tourney.jpg
    There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 6 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

It'd be hard forget with all the flyers that were left behind.

Next year, I am going to leave a bunch of my wife's business cards for Avon sprinkled throughout John's house.

#202 6 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

It'd be hard forget with all the flyers that were left behind.

what flyers? i don't have any flyers for the black friday thing? not sure what you're talking about...

I was at Dayhuffs from 12 noon to 2 pm. i didn't see flyers to anything be it Avon or pinball!

#203 6 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

I was at Dayhuffs from 12 noon to 2 pm. i didn't see flyers to anything be it Avon or pinball!

No, no. VFW flyers were this year. *Next* year is Avon.

#204 6 years ago

I did not bring any flyers be it Avone or VFW. I didn’t bring any advertising literature for anything related to any subject

#205 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lefman:

Where is the info on this Clay?

Club Michigan thread

#206 6 years ago

Sorry for the confusion Black Friday event is canceled sorry I spoke too soon

#207 6 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

I did not bring any flyers be it Avone or VFW. I didn’t bring any advertising literature for anything related to any subject

No, I meant that *I* was going to bring Avon stuff next year. Unless you were going to bring some too, in which case, maybe we can divvy up the locations--I take the coffee table, you take the counter by the sink. You know, that kind of thing.

#208 6 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Woo!!! TPF or bust, baby! I'll be at the Pinside booth!

Maybe I should pack the trophy and set it up at the booth.

*LOL* Good thing you meticulously photographed every machine! ...so, did he want you to orate the entire collection, or did he take a look himself?

He went through every photo and asked me if I liked the game or not if it was one he knew I had not played and also had conversations about the history, etc. he reiterated how he was still upset with me that he did not get to go with me! He knows he would have loved it!

#209 6 years ago

Party was a blast...still recovering!

Thanks to all who let me constantly interrupt your games so you could race over to the Zen tourney, and apologies to all who had to deal with me yelling in your ears. =)

John puts on an amazing party...simply cannot thank him enough for all the hard work he and SuAnn put in to pull this off, year after year. It's astounding, and I really enjoy being a small part of the overall festivities.

It's so great to see all of you in person...catch up with old friends, and make new ones. It's what pinball really is all about, and the Dayhuff's are astoundingly awesome...and exemplify the best of what our community has to offer.

(I do think he is absolutely insane, of course. Not sure how many of you would be cool with letting 200 strangers walk through the doors of your house. I know I certainly couldn't handle it).

Again, loved every moment of the big bash...thanks to all in the Zen tourney, hope you had fun!

2 weeks later
    #210 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I am sure you just "can't wait" to see me!
    I will be the big ugly dude wearing a red Cleveland Barons jersey.

Wow another Browns fan, we have suffered so much the last few years.

#211 6 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Wow another Browns fan, we have suffered so much the last few years.

???

Cleveland Barons 1976-77 F (resized).jpgCleveland Barons 1976-77 F (resized).jpg

#212 6 years ago

Sorry thought it was Browns instead of the other team

#213 6 years ago

Can I make a reservation for the 16th Night at Dayhuff's Event?

1 week later
    #214 6 years ago

I don't know who brought the easy cheese for the potluck but it was genius

#215 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I don't know whof brought the easy cheese for the potluck but it was genius

What’s easy cheese?

#216 6 years ago

Screenshot_2017-12-03-08-17-33-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-12-03-08-17-33-1 (resized).png

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dayhuffs-15th-wow-annual-pinball-party-inviteplease-rsvp/page/5?hl=newport-bill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.