(Topic ID: 225109)

Dayhuff's 16th Annual Pinball Party Invite...Please RSVP.

By Dayhuff

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 105 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Group shot (resized).JPG
    IMG_0126 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0123 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0124 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0122 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0128 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20181104_015244_572 (resized).jpg
    53BAB065-BBDE-49B2-B45A-2BB71F7CB18E (resized).jpeg
    3A9B7E11-7F92-40DC-BF02-CC28DACC5003 (resized).jpeg
    B1B9BB15-3D21-47DE-BAB0-15061F4522EA (resized).jpeg
    A560BB87-A49C-4221-A9FC-5F61664742AB (resized).jpeg
    20181103_121453 (resized).jpg
    20181103_121438 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0086 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0082 (resized).JPG
    dayhuffFRONT-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkahr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 5 years ago

@dayhuff - thanks for another global invitation. Echoing what others have said it's incredibly generous to share your collection. I had a spectacular time at your party last year.

For those considering going, here's how last year went for me: Left home on Friday, Uber ride to BWI to catch Southwest to Detroit. Took an express bus from DTW to Ann Arbor. Picked up lunch at a sub shop along the ~1 mile walk from the transit center to the Amtrak station. Took Amtrak to Battle Creek where I met a salesman from Freedom Motors to pick up a handicapped-capable vehicle for a family member. Drove car back to Detroit and went to Marvins Marvelous Mechanical Museum. Picked up a buddy Saturday morning at DTW and headed to the party. Returned to a hotel adjacent to DTW for the night. At dawn Sunday dropped my friend at the airport and drove 13+ hours to North Carolina to deliver the car. Early Monday took the Amtrak to Alexandria, VA and then Uber completed the loop to home.

Who cares what I did? Well, let me say the party was unquestionably worth all that and more (well, it was also very rewarding to deliver that car to my parents). But the point is, if you're on the fence about it, GO!

Of course, if I can get there this year the logistics will be simpler...

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

3 weeks later
    #52 5 years ago

Really bummed I can't make it this year. If you're going have fun and post a few pics in this thread. Hopefully it's dry out there this year.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

1 week later
    #96 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Second place was John and Mindy who each won a T-shirt and water bottle with 24,500 points

Congratulations John and Mindy - thanks for showing off those great looking KAHR.US Circuits sport bottles!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkahr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dayhuff-s-16th-annual-pinball-party-inviteplease-rsvp?tu=rkahr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.