Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 187 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Yelobird
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A5131B47-7A3B-470F-97F2-47CEE2C16B8C (resized).jpeg
    6EA8F8B7-C6FD-4DBA-8D9C-F57ED6CEB6A4 (resized).jpeg
    691D731F-9137-46A0-8FBF-0320AFE64536 (resized).jpeg
    rt1.jpg
    rt2.jpg
    IMG_1597.JPG
    IMG_1574.jpg
    cf_whereabouts.jpg
    IMG_2023.JPG
    20150409_005748.jpg
    FB_IMG_1427658801385.jpg
    bly3302airway1.jpg
    handshake-3_artofmanliness-com.jpg
    Theprince.jpg
    i can see.jpg
    LM_APPROVES_SGM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 9 years ago

If Wisconsin found a way to tax those dollar games they would be all for it .

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

All betting around ScoreGasm at MGC will be a gentlemen's bet and the winner will be the recipient of a firm handshake.

Or a Manley high five . Who wants some ?
    Just got a chance to read the blog , super cool seeing the pics of the people helping with and assembling these games . All people that are into and enjoy pinball .

#100 9 years ago

So let's say I was hosting a pinball party and a thunder storm rolls in and knocks out the power in the whole area , would this game be playable (purely mechanical) ? To entertain my guests until the power comes back on .

#111 9 years ago

Played it last night at MGC. We pretended to do dollar games on it . If you are going to MGC you should check it out.

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Not really. The game has kickout holes that the balls would get stuck in. Power is needed for the power supply. You could get away with it but game play would be improper. Now, like old pins, perhaps a dry cell or four might work.

I think its possible Walk down feature would not work but the balls wouldn't get stuck in the kickout holes because they reset the same as all the other ones

#126 9 years ago

This game got a ton of play last night and the party was centered around it .

#147 9 years ago

<bf2flockquote cite="#2383557">26-player dollar game at MGC on Saturday night. The hallway after-party was much wilder than a photo could possibly show. Scoregasm: party in a box, just add alcohol.
    IMG_2023.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

I tilted out of that one.

5 years later
    #186 3 years ago

It’s pretty awesome that you had one new in box. One of the best dollar games out there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/day-one-pinball-announces-scoregasm-master-pin-game-production?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.