Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 187 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Yelobird
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A5131B47-7A3B-470F-97F2-47CEE2C16B8C (resized).jpeg
    6EA8F8B7-C6FD-4DBA-8D9C-F57ED6CEB6A4 (resized).jpeg
    691D731F-9137-46A0-8FBF-0320AFE64536 (resized).jpeg
    rt1.jpg
    rt2.jpg
    IMG_1597.JPG
    IMG_1574.jpg
    cf_whereabouts.jpg
    IMG_2023.JPG
    20150409_005748.jpg
    FB_IMG_1427658801385.jpg
    bly3302airway1.jpg
    handshake-3_artofmanliness-com.jpg
    Theprince.jpg
    i can see.jpg
    LM_APPROVES_SGM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 9 years ago

Terry played it; He likes it!

Cool, Made with Michigan assembled components

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I played this one at TPF this weekend and it was a freaking blast. It really gave me an appreciation for these types of games. I would like to try it.

bly3302airway1.jpg

Nothing like a Bally game....

#98 9 years ago

The game is real as I saw some of the cabinets in a truck recently.

pmWolf; I disagree with your opinion regarding the name of the game being appropriate. It will be "allowed" in some home collections of hetero couples. I'll estimate 75%. Now, kids in the home and their age may be a factor; but no more than 25%.

Thank goodness I'm all done with the whole kids thing.

#110 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

So let's say I was hosting a pinball party and a thunder storm rolls in and knocks out the power in the whole area , would this game be playable (purely mechanical) ? To entertain my guests until the power comes back on .

Not really. The game has kickout holes that the balls would get stuck in. Power is needed for the power supply. You could get away with it but game play would be improper. Now, like old pins, perhaps a dry cell or four might work.

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

Ugh. I am trying not to be overly negative. This is the internet, there's already enough negativity. And I really thought this was an April Fools joke.
    I don't understand who the market is for this. Classic coin-op collectors? "Frat-tire" readers who would put this next to WNBJM?
    This is based off a real game from the 30s, yet adds a bunch of tacky things that don't fit from the 30s, like sound/music/displays. Collectors of authentic pieces would potentially buy a reproduction of Contact Master, but would they buy this hybrid?
    The name is awful. I get the meaning of the term scoregasm; its fine except no one is going to make the connection and it sounds ... tacky. It could only appear to the fratire crowd. Are they really putting $2000 into a game like this when you could buy some really good existing classic games from Bally/Williams from the 80s?

Perfect for the home gameroom or workshop that is not part of a big corporation. Everyone plays against others for a buck or two a game. Basically a gambling device in spite of the "For Amusement Only" placards.

#118 9 years ago

Anyone hear if they sold out today at MGC?

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

I know a lot of people don't totally get it, but with the low amount of games, they'll easily sell all of them imho. Even if it's a small niche item that you can't imagine anybody wanting, we're only talking about what, 20 machines? $2000 each?
    Somebody asked if it was just pretty furniture.... basically! If it was $600 half of us would have already bought one... at $2000 less people will buy it but they'll still sell out.
    I hope that they make more games, maybe with a more palatable name because these things look really fun.

Who said "we're only talking about what, 20 machines"?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/day-one-pinball-announces-scoregasm-master-pin-game-production?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.