Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by fishmanrob
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I paid for a Full Throttle and Alien LE in full February 2017 based on the promise that I would get my pins by summer. Andrew (then CEO) obviously lied to me. The new owners/management, with my money paid in full, have little incentive to come thru. Multiple requests have fallen on deaf ears. I even asked that they just send me the Full Throttle - which is a mature game with stable code. No acknowledgement. Nothing. I’ve given up and have asked for a full refund, but given their poor customer communication, I seriously doubt they will honor this request. I will update this thread daily based on progress or lack there of.
My thanks to ‘RandomguyoffCL’ for suggesting this course of action.
I guess another thread will detail my day to day travails once I initiate legal proceedings (which seems unavoidable now).

I feel for you Brother. I had to back Andy-boy into a corner after 2 months by calling him out here publicly before he finally refunded me a few hours later, and that was just $1500 bucks. Waaaaaay done and over this preorder bs. Only one that ever came through was JJP in 2013. Lost my shirt in Pred crap paid in full. So much for supporting the new guys.

Heighway SEEMED different as Andrew had machinery, brick and mortar supposedly paid for before FTH was shipping, so of course Alien hopes were high. So props to this new type of failure, whatever went wrong.

I’m sure if someone was emailing them for a payment you’d get an immediate response!

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I don’t believe this whole Don’t Poke the bear aprroach is going to resolve anything either.
What’s Marks total? &40-$50k...about as much as a loaded up Honda Pilot.
Help us understand why a team of successful business men are unable or unwilling to muster up such a small sum in order to make threads like this just go away?

That was their expenditure top tier limit?

Andrew is actually still the ‘new guy’ investor?

Incoming refund emails are stacked so high it’s like trying to read pop up adware?

I joke about all these things but wasn’t ignoring refund requests the number one issue that started this?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,999 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/day-number-11-alien-refund-request?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.