Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by fishmanrob
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 6 years ago

Yeah i used paypal.. so not sure if that qualifies as security, i thought it did.. i was told 60 days.. the 20th was 60 and i had started emailing Morgan a week before and then the sales address. No response what so ever.
I was in up to the week before when i was asked to pay the final invoice which i had the $ in hand for.. i confirmed 2 weeks before but was working out the transfer. One week later a final invoice that was different, added topper and adjusted price. They made a mistake and put a topper on that i didn't order and told me i had to pay for it or go to the back of the line. I asked for them to cut a deal since it wasn't my mistake, no deal was offered just the same. Pay or back of the line.. i asked for the refund.. i was apologized to and told they hoped there was no hard feelings. I was good at that point "knowing" i was at least being refunded. Pfft.

Rubbed wrong? Yes.. with a refund i would be over it.
Now i doubt I'll ever see it but I'll keep asking. I hoped there would be a little more professionalism with the pitch that was made. I'll contact paypal and see what they can do.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/day-number-11-alien-refund-request?tu=knine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.