Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by fishmanrob
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buju.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 6 years ago

As a pre order guy im lucky that I did not pay in full. Unlucky that I ordered the std with pdi glass. A few emails to heighway about "is my game arriving anytime soon?" went unanswered. A simple "we haven't secured the glass yet but are planning on dec to fill the order for the upgraded glass" would have at least set my expectations at a more reasonable level.

I see both sides point of view. Legal action is required because heighway ignores the full skin in the game people who now want refunds. They can ignore the "where's the money lebowski" emails, but they can't ignore legal proceedings if brought. It would not be stupid of them to think that this method would work, because eventually they would have a perhaps better route to the refund, instead of sitting and hopping it works out.

Then again a lawsuit will throw ye old monkey wrench into the gears of progress. In the email(which I though was finally my payment to ship confirm email) they state there is a plan moving forward to make everyone whole. Lawsuits will make this plan more difficult. The track record of HP hasent been great at meeting expectations and deadlines. At this point I think they need the pre order $ to get money flowing in. And legal proceedings might delay or derail the entire game.

If you don't trust/can't wait the for the Hp NOS owners to follow their plan to make it whole, I wouldn't think any less of you folks who join in on the refund lawsuit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,999 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buju.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/day-number-11-alien-refund-request?tu=Buju and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.