(Topic ID: 243828)

David meyer Naples fl


By woody76

1 year ago



Topic Stats

  • 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by woody76
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

    #1 1 year ago

    Anyone know david meyer in naples florida?
    He gave me a reference name of robert meyer, but I think its family so want to get another.

    #2 1 year ago

    I believe that he has the Fathom on Facebook that is an obvious scam. Or maybe his Facebook was hijacked.

    Posted by another Pinsider: There's one on Facebook market place right now, I inquired and then it turned south really quickly. Shipping company coming to pick it up, yadda yadda ya. It's a guy named David Meyer. F'ing terrifying that people do this. Shipping company is on its way, wire transfer me 40% and pay the remaining 60% when you get it.
    I asked to see a picture of any type of soap on the machine, a bar, detergent, whatever. He got pissed that I didn't trust him and then radio silence.

    #3 1 year ago

    Did you notice the flipper rubbers in one of the pictures are a different color? I also inquired about it and he wanted payment by Zelle or bank transfer. I told him I'd look into someone like Bob Cunningham who would pay cash at pick up. He went silent for a while but I think now he's just sending a desperation message to anyone who has contacted him. Cheap Fathoms seem to be the typical scam bait lately.

    #4 1 year ago

    I'm in Naples and will go check it out if it turns out to not be a scam. Unfortunately I don't think that's the case.

    #5 1 year ago

    When I told him my buddy would stop by Tuesday morning to pay cash and pick up games he disappeared. Thanks for heads up.

    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 9.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    From: $ 19.95
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 85.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Judge Dredd Translite Out of stock
    Pinball Haus
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 32.00
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 150.00
    Various Other Swag
    Test item Pre-order!
    Pinside Shop
    $ 269.00
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    From: $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 41.00
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

    Hey there! Got a moment?

    Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside