4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by woody76
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Anyone know david meyer in naples florida?
    He gave me a reference name of robert meyer, but I think its family so want to get another.

#2 4 years ago

I believe that he has the Fathom on Facebook that is an obvious scam. Or maybe his Facebook was hijacked.

Posted by another Pinsider: There's one on Facebook market place right now, I inquired and then it turned south really quickly. Shipping company coming to pick it up, yadda yadda ya. It's a guy named David Meyer. F'ing terrifying that people do this. Shipping company is on its way, wire transfer me 40% and pay the remaining 60% when you get it.
    I asked to see a picture of any type of soap on the machine, a bar, detergent, whatever. He got pissed that I didn't trust him and then radio silence.

#3 4 years ago

Did you notice the flipper rubbers in one of the pictures are a different color? I also inquired about it and he wanted payment by Zelle or bank transfer. I told him I'd look into someone like Bob Cunningham who would pay cash at pick up. He went silent for a while but I think now he's just sending a desperation message to anyone who has contacted him. Cheap Fathoms seem to be the typical scam bait lately.

#4 4 years ago

I'm in Naples and will go check it out if it turns out to not be a scam. Unfortunately I don't think that's the case.

#5 4 years ago

When I told him my buddy would stop by Tuesday morning to pay cash and pick up games he disappeared. Thanks for heads up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/david-meyer-naples-fl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.