(Topic ID: 189882)

DaveH is a hypocrite!! AC/DC VE in da house!

By DaveH

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by newpinbin
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5976 (resized).JPG
IMG_4824 (resized).JPG
ACDC_VE_alt_sml (resized).jpg
IMG_3287 (resized).JPG
IMG_3278 (resized).JPG
IMG_3295 (resized).JPG
IMG_3288 (resized).JPG
c (resized).jpg
b (resized).jpg
a (resized).jpg
h (resized).jpg
IMG_4081 (resized).JPG
IMG_3974 (resized).JPG
IMG_3972 (resized).JPG
the-burger-king-shot-by-terry-richardson-2 (resized).jpg
IMG_3965 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Pro or premium? What was the problem with your GoT playfield? It took me 5 months to get my (warped) MET Premium playfield replaced so I understand the frustration.

Rob

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I miss the drop targets and swinging bell, but not the lower playfield. Good luck and post pictures!

The lower playfield is actually a lot of fun to play in Hells Bells. The other songs, not so much.

Rob

2 weeks later
#41 6 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Cannot hits what it's supposed to - then ball side drains.
It is the single most irritating thing about the PRO.
With a new code, hopefully they will program in a 2 second (adjustable) ball save....but until they do the Premium is way to go.

This happens on my premium A LOT too and it's supremely annoying. Cannon shoot -> left target bank -> right target bank -> left outlane.

Quoted from ejg10532626:

I also noticed the newton ball may be in the PRO...but the left escape lane is not...so what happens with stuck balls behind the newton ball?
I honestly do not know if this is even an issue...but it looks potentially problematic.

The ball can't get behind the bell pendulum on the pro.

Rob

2 months later
#168 6 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

The one fatal flaw with the Pro is the Cannon hits the stationary targs - instead of the drops.
Pro:
You cannon hit your objective on the black targs...then the ricochet is so fast you drain, or worse side drain, with no chance and no ball save programmed in - no good.
If you hit your objective, your should never be rewarded with instant death.

This happens on the premium too. It's a frustrating 1-2-3 drain combo.

Cannon -> left target -> right target -> left outlane.

Rob

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I've heard that about AC/DC before. My thought on it is that sometimes people get locked into a strategy that leads to the most points. A lot of times, that is Hells Bells, which can bring a shit-ton of points if done correctly. I've been playing the first song the game offers me at game start to try and avoid that. If it offers up TNT or Thunderstruck (danger!), those are what I play. So right now, it still feels huge to me as I work on each song. Also on my Pro, the games are really short, so I haven't had any chance to get bored yet

If I could fix/change some things:

- Get rid of the song restart for each ball.
- Change BIB qualification to a single roving target
- Make multiball cannon shots start at 1 million + 250,000 per song completed and maybe 500,000 per cannon insert lit. Each multiball start lights a cannon insert (if target hit) which stays lit for the entire game.
- Add option so songs cannot be continually replayed

Rob

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/daveh-is-a-hypocrite?tu=rob_g and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.