You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

capture_004_16122022_060228 (resized).jpg
capture_003_16122022_054715 (resized).jpg
capture_002_16122022_054000 (resized).jpg

#1 48 days ago

So there's a killer new-ish Letterman channel on youtube called, well, Letterman. A fanatical viewer recorded most of his shows for most of his career and the Letterman channel has hired him to consult and make notes of long-dormant clips. Here's a few screen grabs:

capture_002_16122022_054000 (resized).jpg

capture_003_16122022_054715 (resized).jpg

capture_004_16122022_060228 (resized).jpg

This was in 1994, so I really have little clue what a decent dozen year old Gottlieb would have commanded. You can watch the clips here:

#2 48 days ago

Wasted a good gottlieb when a williams would have sufficed.

#3 48 days ago

So that's where Todd Tuckey got the idea.

#4 48 days ago

That's a shame, just the week before it had all of the recommended ground mods done to it.

#5 48 days ago

Wow, that is a damn shame. I have a large collection of games and I can honestly say that Amazing Spider-Man is the one I play the most. It is never leaving here.

#6 48 days ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

So that's where Tom Tuckey got the idea.

Did Todd then get the idea from Tom?

#7 48 days ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

That's a shame, just the week before it had all of the recommended ground mods done to it.

Looks like it got one final ground mod.

#8 48 days ago

I seem to remember controversy back in the RGP days when the Opie & Anthony show *rented* a Bally Rolling Stones and destroyed it on air. I don’t get it in retrospect, weren’t they a radio show? Did they have a tv gig at one point?

#9 48 days ago
Quoted from Bmad21:

Wasted a good gottlieb when a williams would have sufficed.

I was worried it was going to be the Stern before I clicked.

At least they saved the apron cards

#10 48 days ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

I seem to remember controversy back in the RGP days when the Opie & Anthony show *rented* a Bally Rolling Stones and destroyed it on air. I don’t get it in retrospect, weren’t they a radio show? Did they have a tv gig at one point?

They video recorded it, not sure if it was for air on terrestrial TV or what. It wasn’t rented, Opie got it as a gift from some guy named Al (I don’t follow their show, maybe he’s on the staff?), and he was pissed at Al for some reason and they decided to smash it with a sledge. They were clearly trying to compete with the Stern E! show. Dumb all around though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!