Topic Stats

• 2,380 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by HE-MAN44
  • Topic is favorited by 126 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“I am planing to make my self a set of repro plastics and are considering a making a very very limited run of sets. Are there any interest out there for this?”

• I would run and grab me a set since there are no NOS made for this pin 69 votes
    47%
  • I would want to get a few single plastics, some are missing on my pin 55 votes
    37%
  • My pin has some beaten up plastics but I prefeer original plastics 5 votes
    3%
  • Nah, waste of moey. the pin plays well without / with warped and beaten up -plastics. 18 votes
    12%

(147 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8176 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8175 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8174 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8172 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8173 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240213_090711 (resized).jpg
IMG_8944 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8935 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8934 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
20231205_203432.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 10.05.03?AM (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3222 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #955 LW3 3.0 Chad Code Released! Posted by ChadH (3 years ago)

Post #1536 LW3 Apron Cards Posted by Malenko (2 years ago)

Post #1559 LW3 Lamp Layout Posted by AlexRogan84 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1419 2 years ago

Does anyone happen to have an extra rear plastic? It's the mirrored one that mounts at the back of the cabinet above the playfield. Mine cracked, and the mirrored finish peeled off ...

plastic #1 (resized).jpgplastic #1 (resized).jpgplastic #2 (resized).jpgplastic #2 (resized).jpg
#1433 2 years ago
Quoted from Turdbol:

Please put me down for one of the mirrored back pieces as well!

Just a heads-up to anyone who is waiting on one of these. I sent my broken one to gdonovan so that he can use it as a template. It was supposed to arrive at his home yesterday, but now the tracking website no longer shows an estimated delivery date. You gotta love the USPS!

#1448 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Clearly DO NOT BEND means nothing to postal employees.

Nonetheless it will do for our purposes.

Wow! Late AND broken. They're 2 for 2. Talk about ineptitude. I guess we should just be happy it made it there at all.

#1463 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Jumping subject - anyone have the right side helicopter plastics they can sell me?

Is this the one you're looking for?

ebay.com link: itm

#1482 2 years ago

You da man, Gary! Thanks again!

1 week later
#1484 2 years ago

I received the replacement plastic from gdonovan today. He did a fantastic job on it! Everything lines up perfectly, and it looks even better than the original ...

Plastic #1 (resized).jpgPlastic #1 (resized).jpgPlastic #2 (resized).jpgPlastic #2 (resized).jpgPlastic #3 (resized).jpgPlastic #3 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1511 2 years ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

Thanks! For sure it helps that the art style is a bit more “hand drawn” in style.

Speaking of "hand drawn", here's my new keychain. I found the image online and slightly tweaked it ...

Keychain 1 (resized).jpgKeychain 1 (resized).jpgKeychain 2 (resized).jpgKeychain 2 (resized).jpg
#1525 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

hey guys,
i need to pull, ideally, 5v from somewhere in the head box. any help? if not 5v, 12v will work also, will just need a voltage converter.
Cheers

If you want a plug and play solution, you could purchase something like this ...

#1526 2 years ago

Does anyone happen to have a spare gun barrel lying around? The chrome finish on mine has partially peeled off ...

Gun barrel (resized).jpgGun barrel (resized).jpg
#1528 2 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

The mirrored plastic in the back is broken, is there a place to get new mirrored plastic?

gdonovan just did a run of them. They came out great. Perhaps he has an extra one.

Quoted from goatdan:

My translite is pretty bad. Any source for new ones?

There are currently both used ones and repros on eBay.

#1531 2 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Are the repro translites good quality? I don't see the used one, but I had seen these.

I don't know about the quality of the repros. Hopefully, someone else can chime in. Here's a link to the used one ...

It's confusing, because it says "New" under condition, but if you read the description, it is clearly used. Of course, it could be a used repro.

1 month later
#1615 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

So - 90's fun...

I think it's a really fun and underrate game.

4 months later
#1859 1 year ago
Quoted from slizzap:

The small clear piece attached to the top of mine appears to be in good condition. Unfortunately, it's riveted on the bottom and side...so, I don't think I have the tools/ability to transfer that over.

I have a rivet press and can re-rivet that stuff for you if you find a replacement plastic.

2 months later
#1907 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Please fix the typo in the title... my OCD can't take it anymore.

I just fixed it!

#1913 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

My vote was for the original title.

The good news is that it's still right there in the URL if you're feeling nostolgic.

#1914 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

The red looks nice with the black cabinet decals.

I agree. Really sharp looking combo!

4 months later
#1959 1 year ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Been through the settings and don't see anything that can change the ball save time. Seems as if mine will go out as soon as you fire the ball. Any changes that can be had?

With the stock code, I believe the ball save only lasts for four switch hits. Chad's code adds a standard 10 second ball save.

2 months later
#2038 1 year ago
Quoted from Joshjowen:

Went to Next Level Pinball museum. Their LW3 had an interesting additional post in the middle of the playfield. Anyone seen this before?

My best guess is that someone accidentally put a screw through the playfield and this was their way of hiding it.

2 months later
#2140 1 year ago
Quoted from Pomz:

Yeah, I figured it out it’s a percentage thing I think. Factory has it at 25% and I surpassed that a long time ago. I get it to often I’m honestly just trying to make the game even for everyone. I’m going to try and take off the extra balls and maybe just add one more ball. Idk yet I don’t really like that. I probably will do one extra ball max and have put it to 50% or something.

Are you running the stock code? I could be wrong, but I think Chad's code makes the extra balls harder to achieve.

1 month later
#2176 11 months ago
Quoted from Krentz:

Does anybody know where I could find the plastic in the middle of the playfield above the drop targets with the crates on it? It's the one under the cat plastic. Most of my plastics are pretty good but that one is really warped and cracked, and I'd rather not have to buy a whole set but I can't find that one for sale separately.
[quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,800 (OBO)
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dataeast-leathal-weapon-3-lw3-club-join-if-you-have-one-or-haf-one?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.