Topic Stats

• 2,374 posts
  • 267 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by koji
  • Topic is favorited by 125 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“I am planing to make my self a set of repro plastics and are considering a making a very very limited run of sets. Are there any interest out there for this?”

• I would run and grab me a set since there are no NOS made for this pin 69 votes
    47%
  • I would want to get a few single plastics, some are missing on my pin 54 votes
    37%
  • My pin has some beaten up plastics but I prefeer original plastics 5 votes
    3%
  • Nah, waste of moey. the pin plays well without / with warped and beaten up -plastics. 18 votes
    12%

(146 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8176 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8175 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8174 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8172 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8173 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240213_090711 (resized).jpg
IMG_8944 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8935 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8934 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
20231205_203432.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 10.05.03?AM (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3222 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #955 LW3 3.0 Chad Code Released! Posted by ChadH (3 years ago)

Post #1536 LW3 Apron Cards Posted by Malenko (2 years ago)

Post #1559 LW3 Lamp Layout Posted by AlexRogan84 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bushav.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1348 2 years ago

My new to me LW3 does not have the plastic with the cat on it. Anyone have one left over they will be willing to sell. I’m also missing the air ball preventer plastic that goes under it but I think I can fabricate that one. My mounting posts aren’t tall enough to accept those two pieces but I’ll just have to fabricate posts and spacers.

#1349 2 years ago
Quoted from bushav:

My new to me LW3 does not have the plastic with the cat on it. Anyone have one left over they will be willing to sell. I’m also missing the air ball preventer plastic that goes under it but I think I can fabricate that one. My mounting posts aren’t tall enough to accept those two pieces but I’ll just have to fabricate posts and spacers.

Found the piece of plastic with the cat artwork.

#1351 2 years ago
Quoted from Brog319:

Hey guys, recently purchased this title and just one thing left to fix (for now).
The siren topper lights up but doesn’t spin. Anyone know how to fix that?
Thanks

When that question is asked the answer I have seen is “buy one on Amazon”. So, I did, yesterday.

However if your globe is in tact I would try to replace the motor. If you decide to buy the Amazon one I will purchase your globe from you as mine is missing.

#1363 2 years ago

Good morning

I’m in the process of refurbishing my new to me LW3 (first real pin) My shooter coil has a plastic striker that strikes the ball sending it into play. Presently there is nothing protecting the plastic striker. However my rubber kit came with a shooter tip. If I press it on the plastic coil insert there will be some interference with the retraction of the plunger rod.

Do you guys have a shooter tip installed? If someone could post a picture I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks

#1365 2 years ago
Quoted from CryptKeeperAUS:

Welcome to the club!
There is no protective tip for the "striker". It is a coil arrangement and not a traditional spring loaded rod you might be thinking of.
As you are new to pinball it is always a great idea to download the manual. It's free. There are a lot of drawings and parts lists in there to help you understand what might be missing from your playfield and the basics of how they work.

Thanks for info. It didn’t look like the rubber tip would attach but since it came in the game specific rubber kit I was curious. I’m enjoying getting this game up to speed. It was totally inop when I purchased it. Now I can play! Waiting on new VUK coil and Q2,Q4 transistors.

1 week later
#1373 2 years ago

Making progress.

I’ve got everything working at this time except the ball launch solenoid. It is locking on when I power up. I disconnected coil and installed new coil diode. For the time being I’m leaving coil disconnected. Replaced Q4 on PPB ( it was shorted on). The predrive transistors on MPU check good. They test identical to the others. The IC 7408 driving that coil circuit had been replaced by someone and a socket installed. I screwed a leg up getting the IC out and have a replacement being shipped. It’s a Chinese 7408. I hope they are legit. Also have a vintage version of 7408, SN74F08N enroute.

I’ve also got a test EPROM and logic probe on order.

My questions are

1. Can I test the solenoid output on CN12 for a short with controlling IC removed? It seems this may be a way to make sure Q27 and Q19 are not shorted. They test with a DMM identically to the other transistors in that area. I realize there will be no logic with IC removed but maybe a continuity test?

2. Reading a wiki guide online made me realize in the upper right of the MPU I have a special solenoid output area that is not used but may yet be shorted. If I determine a diode is shorted in this area can I just remove the diode or must it be replaced? I can’t find a chart showing which of these unused outputs may be tied to ball launch. Does anyone have a cheat sheet for the unused special solenoid circuit?

#1374 2 years ago

I finally figured out what was ailing my ball launch solenoid (locking on).

I removed the transistors on the MPU board again and still had continuity between ground and the header pin on CN12.

I removed the CN12 pin header and found a small amount of board erosion with gummy resin residue in the pits. Some alcohol clean up and voila! I replaced the pin header and now I’ve got a working LW3. Whew what a relief. I sure learned a lot about transistors during this process.

The circuit for that solenoid was shorting to ground under the header.

#1376 2 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

That's awesome!!! So it was just the header pins.
So that suspect ic was not the issue anyway!?

Correct. The IC was not an issue although it became one when I broke a pin after removing and replacing it several times. I really don't think the MPU transistors I replaced or the diode I replaced were issues either. They always tested good on the board and off the board. But...so many wiki guides and threads say replace these items if your main transistor on the PPB shorts. This lead me to keep going back to those items and treating them skeptically. I was just before unsoldering some of the "unused" special solenoid components because a great wiki guide said this is sometimes the most frustrating component to find faulty. However, I had purchased a logic probe and as I became more comfortable with that device there is no doubt it lead me to the faulty header pin. I could wiggle the pin and hear the logic probe's tone vary dramatically.

Today I conquered my last issues.

I repaired the left subway light and blue flasher in that area by finding an open resistor on the PPB (#3). I replaced it with #11 which is not used on our machines.

I repaired a column of lights. A control wire had broken off early in the string during my troubleshooting this morning. Whew! Not a board issue.

I added the plastic guard over the drop targets to prevent air balls and replaced the left saucer plastic that always breaks. Added plastic washer as guard.

Installed my magnetic Amazon police light by fabricating a light gauge steel circular plate which uses existing mounting holes/hardware.

I have ordered the components to add a Pin2DMD color DMD to the machine. Minimum order is five circuit boards (from Chinese fabricator) so I will have a few extra if any of you guys are interested in a color DMD in your machine just PM me and we can discuss it.

All that is left now are the cosmetics. I think I will enjoy the pin for a couple of months and wait on cooler weather before I start sanding the cabinet.

#1378 2 years ago

trueno92 I'll put your name on a board. That leaves one additional board I am willing to sell out of the five I have coming. The info below is from a PM I just sent out.

Total to USA ran $540 for five boards. LED panels were $48.30 for two panels which completes one 128 x 32 panel.

Total for a Data East 128 x 32 will be $156.30 plus a couple of connectors.

If you would like me to build it up and test then I will need you to make the $10 donation to Lucky1 and send me the activation key (wait until I get the boards working). I would rather do it this way as some people get boards that have issues that need to be resolved. I don't want you to receive a board from me that doesn't work. I will need to order more LED panels once I see that I can get a board functioning and like the results. The manufacture and shipping of the boards from China takes about six weeks according to the forum on VPUniverse.com. If you look at the forum site and go to the Pin2DMD threads you can learn a lot about what is going on with these boards. If you install Visual Pinball on your desktop you can play Lethal Weapon 3 (or any other colored game) with the free color DMD software. This will allow you to see the actual colorization as your real machine will display it during game play. For most actual pins the authors of the colorization require a $10 donation to receive the color software for your particular game so If this is the case with Lethal Weapon factor in another $10.

I am currently coloring Batman Forever and can attest that $10 is cheap for one of these project results. I have devoted two weeks of full time work to coloring the game and still have many issues with scenes that are not transitioning cleanly. ColorDMD gets $400 for a setup and that is probably a fair price considering all the work that goes into these projects. I do like the ColorDMD product having played it in gamerooms. Sometimes these hobby colorizations like my Batman Forever are not as "clean". However, the Lethal Weapon 3 colorization was well done and having played it on my VPin I can see no issues with the transitions and it is very well done. Malenko is the author and he is still active in the VPin community.

Your pic above looks like that pin is well lit up with LED's! What game will you be installing your Pin2DMD in if you get one of mine? Last Action Hero?

#1379 2 years ago

The three boards I am willing to pass along have been spoken for. Thanks guys. This will work out well for all of us. Don't send any money yet. I want to get the boards in my hand and get mine working before fully committing to shipping yours out.

1 week later
#1393 2 years ago

Is anyone aware of a replacement source for the square rubber bumper on the apron? It is just below the Data East logo. Mine looks like a melted gummy bear.

1 week later
#1404 2 years ago

I purchased a 866TLii EPROM programmer and installed the Chad 3.01 ROM today. Pretty neat code changes.

It was fun learning how the process of programming EPROM chips works. I’ll probably never use the device again but I’ve learned how to use a new tool!

The new code makes for a tougher game as the default setting requires you collect the saucers in order. Also 911 doesn’t spot by just shooting the orbit. I like the timed ball save, especially after shooting saucer 1.

#1407 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Is there a way to adjust the left saucer to avoid those constant drains? I catch it with the tip of the left flipper but most casual players at the arcade get SDTM.
Also noticed a strange coincidence. My kickback works every time EXCEPT when I’m playing an extra ball, then it won’t activate. Happened 3 times now. Works before and after the extra ball but will not kicksave the extra ball.
Curious if the ramp is supposed to be backhandable? My flippers seem extremely strong, and they’ve already broken 3 drop targets, yet the ramp requires a PERFECT shot or it won’t go. Just checking if this is by design or maybe something’s wacky in the flippers.

I try to give a forward nudge as saucer 1 ejects to avoid the drain. My ramp is tough to climb also. When I got the pin there were no levelers installed and you could easily shoot the ramp. I installed levelers and still could not get the table sloped to satisfy the bubble. I can only get 6 degrees. Even 6 degree slope made the ramp tough. Sticking blocks under the back legs to get 6.5 degrees and sorta center the bubble makes ramp shots way too tough on my pin. With the blocks removed I think I’ve arrived at a good compromise (6 degrees).

1 week later
#1415 2 years ago

I built up a Pin2Dmd and installed it along with Malenko’s color files. This mod really is worth the effort. Looks great.

53818326-D43C-4331-915F-39356A864E10 (resized).jpeg53818326-D43C-4331-915F-39356A864E10 (resized).jpeg
#1417 2 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Well done!!! I have been working on the colorization for last action hero. Another GREAT DE!!
U can pull the fuse on your high voltage board now as well, not sure if necessary but the hv section is no longer in use.

I sure hope Freezy comes out with a 64 color DLL for VPins. Until then you guys operating in the 64 color world have me iced out. ;(

1 week later
#1421 2 years ago
Quoted from Turdbol:

Hello everyone! I just got a LW3!!! It's in "meh" shape, and mostly works. Some of the solenoids are not working and I see it constantly blowing F6. I am not too familiar with servicing pins (actually I have practically no experience). Is there a place I should start to check? I went and disconnected J2 and the fuse did not blow. So I believe its related to that board (whatever it does), but I don't know what I should be looking at there!

Unsolder the brown wire (single wire) from all your non working solenoids and see if fuse still blows. Then use voltmeter to see if those unsoldered wires have continuity to ground strap or GND test point on one of your boards. I bet you have some bad coils and destroyed transistors and diodes. Very often the issue you describe.

#1425 2 years ago
Quoted from eckelpeckel:

My dmd driver was broken so replaced it, but the dmd wont turn on when i put the lw3 display roms in (works fine with another games roms).
Could the dipswitches on the board be the culprit, cant find any info on what theyre for?? (Not mentioned in the manual)
What are they for?

Three display ROM’s? Mine has ROM 0 and ROM 3. Some only have one display ROM. You can see my dip switch positions. Also if your board was 1 rom and now you have two or vice versa there is a resistor that has to be altered. I know Chad describes it on his Pinballcode.com site.
608DB4C8-926A-46A6-ADE4-3E68A4FFCB5B (resized).jpeg608DB4C8-926A-46A6-ADE4-3E68A4FFCB5B (resized).jpeg

#1426 2 years ago

You can see my dip switches in the above pic.

#1430 2 years ago
Quoted from eckelpeckel:

Thanx buddy!
I have all my dips off too and r11 resistor in place so proboably faulty roms then.

I can reprogram them if you are in USA and mail to me with return label. No charge.

PM me if you need me to try and resurrect the chips for you.

#1437 2 years ago

So cool! I just received LED flipper buttons “red”. Didn’t even know flippers existed.

I’m going to try to powder coat my own armor. Yellow or Blue? I’ve ordered both colors in metallic.

E4290B8B-E827-461A-AE28-1BE1324C1659 (resized).jpegE4290B8B-E827-461A-AE28-1BE1324C1659 (resized).jpeg
#1449 2 years ago

gdonovan question:

I am ready to start the restoration of my LW3 cab now that the electronics are repaired. I have the decal kit in blue so I don’t have to be terribly concerned with repainting every nook of the cab. I want to repair dings with bondo, then apply a couple of coats of blue before vinyl application.

The question is how hard was it to completely separate the head and playfield from the cabinet? Is it all molex connectors or did you have to snip wires?

I am debating separating and using spray gun or taping off and using brush and roller.

Thanks
Lane

#1466 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Yes but both parts - need the blade part too. I would buy that but it is incomplete.

I think I have what you need. I will be home Sunday and can check.

2 weeks later
#1489 2 years ago

Power Board Replacement……..Done
MPU Repair…….Done
Coils Repaired…….Done
Pin2DMD……..Done
Code…….Updated

Now on to making it pretty! Another LW3 saved from the scrap heap!

24B9F247-AC4E-4476-96E7-031CD469DDEB (resized).jpeg24B9F247-AC4E-4476-96E7-031CD469DDEB (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1519 2 years ago

Mine is coming along. I have taken this opportunity to learn how to powder coat. I figured I could set up a powder coating operation for about the same price as hiring it out. And afterwards I can do my other pins for “free”! My wife was kind and helped me with the vinyl wrap today.

5A6952D9-8D35-4C5B-8BDE-7A4F9CE4CD99 (resized).jpeg5A6952D9-8D35-4C5B-8BDE-7A4F9CE4CD99 (resized).jpeg72A03193-AB2C-4A43-A73B-CD572CD7BB88 (resized).jpeg72A03193-AB2C-4A43-A73B-CD572CD7BB88 (resized).jpeg
#1521 2 years ago
Quoted from CryptKeeperAUS:

Nice color matching between the cabinet and the decal looks good.

Thanks. I used the color code a member posted earlier in the thread. It matched the old paint almost exactly. The decals are a little darker but I don’t think it’ll be enough to bother me. I got the decals off EBay. They are very thick vinyl. Thickest I have ever worked with. Reminds me of a swimming pool liner! I had to modify my install method to accommodate them. I cut a 4” strip of the backing paper off along the top, dry stuck that border and then peeled backing paper from remainder and applied with water/detergent agent. Otherwise the decal just slid around too much.

The border visible in the top photo is not paint/vinyl. It is vinyl/vinyl. Back box decals were too short so I spliced in a couple of inches of cutoff from the sides. Don’t tell anyone

#1529 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

hey guys,
i need to pull, ideally, 5v from somewhere in the head box. any help? if not 5v, 12v will work also, will just need a voltage converter.
Cheers

I printed off some circuit boards that plug into the power supply and then the factory connector piggy backs to my board. It allows you to use a four position molex to grab 5 and 12 volts directly off the power board and not alter factory wiring.

$15 plus shipping.
1E4A4869-43E3-4C04-87AB-A94DD3963784 (resized).jpeg1E4A4869-43E3-4C04-87AB-A94DD3963784 (resized).jpegA3422BE1-3F5A-4D47-A6B7-D3BA7E0B4E5A (resized).jpegA3422BE1-3F5A-4D47-A6B7-D3BA7E0B4E5A (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#1554 2 years ago

Work has me only home a few days this month but I’m still getting some things accomplished. Powder coated the coin door and pistol yesterday.

D46C49F7-AAE6-4E5B-A18F-27604F3722F3 (resized).jpegD46C49F7-AAE6-4E5B-A18F-27604F3722F3 (resized).jpeg

B3D13EAC-F971-42EC-87FF-ABEF640971CF (resized).jpegB3D13EAC-F971-42EC-87FF-ABEF640971CF (resized).jpeg
#1558 2 years ago
Quoted from harig:

wow, looks really good for a home setup.
Did not know there is chrome style powder available-just out of curiosity: do you have a pic or the type of powder used ?

It’s from Eastwood. I don’t have the code with me but it’s a single coat product. My limitation at the moment is the oven size. I bought a double oven for $100 and haven’t had time to modify it into a single larger oven. I will still not have enough space for the side rails. I’m considering just using the guts and fabricating a 4 x 4 x 6 oven. The only reason I hesitate is because of the space it will take up in the shop. Powder coating has turned out to be fun and rewarding. Striping the parts of the old coating is not so much fun

36627700-AC8A-48E0-B316-24B2E8FADA1D (resized).jpeg36627700-AC8A-48E0-B316-24B2E8FADA1D (resized).jpeg79B6DAE6-AE02-4C28-8C68-D97E5D768B82 (resized).jpeg79B6DAE6-AE02-4C28-8C68-D97E5D768B82 (resized).jpegDF48288B-1F7B-43F7-893B-15B6B990F12B (resized).jpegDF48288B-1F7B-43F7-893B-15B6B990F12B (resized).jpeg
#1571 2 years ago

Looking great wamonkey !

#1600 2 years ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

ON color DMDs, is there an option that allows you to display only in the "orange" plasma like color to give the look of the original DMD?

Pin2DMD will perform like your requesting. Just don’t load the color pallet file. Then In the menu tweak the four color pallet to your preference.

If you want a factory DMD I have one in great shape. $150.

1 week later
#1618 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Quick question: when the upper 3 drop targets are knocked down are they supposed to come up right away or do you have to knock down the lower right targets first. Mine only pop back up after knocking the lower right targets.
[quoted image]

I’m running Chad’s code. Mine stay down until all six are down. They then reset.

#1647 2 years ago

Swapped in a working flipper board, the rottendog replacement I had way back for my checkpoint.
Same issue.
Think I found the problem.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Swapped in a working flipper board, the rottendog replacement I had way back for my checkpoint.
Same issue.
Think I found the problem.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I had a coil locking on (VUK) when I purchased my pin. I chased the issue for weeks. Only after buying a logic tester was I able to do some real trouble shooting. It turned out to be corrosion under the connector assembly. I had to desolder and clean up the board. That said, the most common cause is a shorted diode. You’ve got to dig into the schematics to troubleshoot your issue. If your coil isn’t blowing a fuse or melting diodes I’d say your flipper board is functioning correctly as it would seem to be switching to low voltage as a hold current which is correct response to a constant “on” command.

11 months later
#1975 1 year ago
Quoted from Joshjowen:

Hi all, I'm picking pop a LW3 this weekend and was hoping to see some pics/links of peoples apron cards and side blades if you have installed either and are happy with them. Has anyone here installed cabinet decals with success and have pics? I just put new cabinet and side blade decals on a Bally Atlantis and I can't believe how much nicer the machine looks. Thanks, looking forward to getting to know this machine!

I received vinyl wrap off EBay. Worked great on my restoration. Cabinet art work was horrible prior to my attention. I painted cabinet with proper blue color prior to applying vinyl. It gave me a better base for adhesion.

F07813B2-E3A8-4390-8AFD-870802CC2C04 (resized).jpegF07813B2-E3A8-4390-8AFD-870802CC2C04 (resized).jpeg
7 months later
#2257 8 months ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Did you remove the old artwork first? What kind of paint did you use? An oil base?

The original art is silkscreened onto a painted cabinet. I used acrylic latex paint. I got the color code by having Home Depot scan the wrap. The wrap came off eBay but was actually shipped from a pinball wrap supplier as it turns out. I can’t name them from memory. I wanted a good, level, sealed base for the wrap to adhere to. Also the blue paint helped hide any uncovered areas.

IMG_3703 (resized).jpegIMG_3703 (resized).jpegIMG_3750 (resized).jpegIMG_3750 (resized).jpeg
#2261 8 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Looks awesome, I am yet to do this myself on the side of a cabinet and wanted to ask questions and get feedback from those of you with experience like in the post before.
looks like those decals are actually really good, of course it is hard to tell unless we are there but it does look good in the pic.
In the picture I see a long seem line at the corner, is this where the front decal and side decal meet or did you cut the side decal 1 cm short of the end? Was this done on purpose or is the decal short?
I would have preferred the decal to be cut flush with the angle of the cabinet if possible, but that is just me I guess. I would want to cut out the section for the legs (like Stern does it) and install protectors. I am thinking that if you install the protector over the decal (or the legs) it will curl and the decal will come off as seen in many restorations when this was not done, as the game move, gets shaken or else, the decal starts to curl up.
no?

The main cabinet is three decals, left,right,and front. You must consider what happens as the machine is handled. If you let the wrap meet at the corner it will curl and lift over time. Especially where hands are rubbing it. If you wrap around the front an inch the vinyl adheres well to itself, stays tight in the 90 degree turn and doesn’t lift over time. Regarding the leg areas, I have MustangPaul’s clear LED leg protectors with felt between the leg protectors and the wrap. No issues there. I’m sure there are many good ways to perform this job. Mine has performed well in the two years since completing. Disregard the leg protector wires dangling underneath. I ran out of nylon wire clips and am waiting on the time to purchase more and neaten up installation.

IMG_5180 (resized).jpegIMG_5180 (resized).jpeg
#2262 8 months ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Thanks Bush! It looks awesome! I’m thinking of going the same route. My game has lots of dings annd missing wood and the previous owner did a poor job painting it; the paint actually rubs off to the touch. I wanted to avoid emptying the game but that would be best if sanding. What type of paint was it? An oil base or something else? I have read this type of artwork won’t stick to latex paint
Edit: Duh! I see you said acrylic latex paint!

I used Bondo body filler to level areas of pealed plywood. I then sanded level and painted.

1 month later
#2286 6 months ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I’m sending my lockdown bar, hinges and rails out for powder coating. Ive seen red, powder blue, a silver done. I’m thinking yellow. Any suggestions? I’m keeping the gun, legs and coin door black.

I do my own powder coating and always start with the legs. I think they stand out the most. I did metallic blue on LW3

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bushav.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dataeast-leathal-weapon-3-lw3-club-join-if-you-have-one-or-haf-one?tu=bushav and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.