Topic Stats

• 2,378 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 minutes ago by HE-MAN44
  • Topic is favorited by 126 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“I am planing to make my self a set of repro plastics and are considering a making a very very limited run of sets. Are there any interest out there for this?”

• I would run and grab me a set since there are no NOS made for this pin 69 votes
    47%
  • I would want to get a few single plastics, some are missing on my pin 55 votes
    37%
  • My pin has some beaten up plastics but I prefeer original plastics 5 votes
    3%
  • Nah, waste of moey. the pin plays well without / with warped and beaten up -plastics. 18 votes
    12%

(147 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8176 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8175 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8174 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8172 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8173 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240213_090711 (resized).jpg
IMG_8944 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8935 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8934 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
20231205_203432.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 10.05.03?AM (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3222 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 48.
#2201 10 months ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

I almost never lift a playfield without using these. I believe JJP ships them with the CE's now as well (LE's don't have art blades).
https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

i saw these and I was tempted and then confused. are these like plastic protectors that you put on the machine when lifting the playfield in and out and then once your all set up you take them off? are they basically just thicker plastic covers that just slide off and on easily?

#2202 10 months ago
Quoted from Krentz:

I haven't decided that yet. That will probably be one of the last things I add after changing out the bulbs with LEDs, replacing plastics, cleaning the playfield, etc., to minimize playfield lifts. I am worried about scratching too.

bummer, ok thats the next thing I want to add to my game, I've never added blades before so this will be my first. i just think mirror blades on this one will be awesome. Ive kind of taken the approach to go as loud an obnoxious as possible on this machine... with the siren up top (which i still feel like could be crazier) and then I put leds even in the flashers so it really goes buck wild and then while listening to everybody dance now; its basically a night club party!

#2203 10 months ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

i saw these and I was tempted and then confused. are these like plastic protectors that you put on the machine when lifting the playfield in and out and then once your all set up you take them off? are they basically just thicker plastic covers that just slide off and on easily?

Yeah, they are nice and thick but still flexible. After you take the glass off you slide one down each side between the playfield and the cabinet. The ones I linked have magnets that try to hold them in place while you lift the playfield up.

#2204 10 months ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

bummer, ok thats the next thing I want to add to my game, I've never added blades before so this will be my first. i just think mirror blades on this one will be awesome. Ive kind of taken the approach to go as loud an obnoxious as possible on this machine... with the siren up top (which i still feel like could be crazier) and then I put leds even in the flashers so it really goes buck wild and then while listening to everybody dance now; its basically a night club party!

Cary Hardy just put up a how-to video about this!

#2205 10 months ago
Quoted from Krentz:

Cary Hardy just put up a how-to video about this!

wowzers!!!!! thank you!!! I have to do this, doesn't look too hard either.

#2206 10 months ago

Yeah, they are nice and thick but still flexible. After you take the glass off you slide one down each side between the playfield and the cabinet. The ones I linked have magnets that try to hold them in place while you lift the playfield up.

sweet thank you. ordered em! spending way too much money now... got to cool it for a while.

#2207 10 months ago

I ordered the same ones you linked and they work great. Although, mine don't have magnets. They fold flat for easier storage, but that also means they tend to slide up and down a bit as you lift/drop the playfield. I picked up my set just last year, so I'm not sure if mine are newer or older than yours.

#2208 10 months ago

You all have me interested in mirror blades now. Has anyone tried the ones from pinball haus? I like the price a lot better than Cointaker.

https://pinballhaus.com/shop/parts/cabinet-parts/mirror-blades-stern-data-east-bally-williams/?v=7516fd43adaa

I've also put those blade protectors in my PBL cart for future purchase.

#2209 10 months ago
Quoted from slizzap:

Personally I would try the following in this order:
1) Disconnect every cable to the ColorDMD and reconnect them.
2) Swap in the original DMD
3) Move the ColorDMD to a known working machine and see if it works (I would expect this to be the most telling)
4) Reflash the firmware of the ColorDMD
5) Contact ColorDMD and see if they can help

Contacted ColorDMD and went through their troubleshooting. Looks like the chip is stuck so he's going to send me another board for it. Hopefully that fixes it. I did see some GI light connectors that are crispy burnt so I'll be replacing those.

#2210 10 months ago

Saturday morning reminder that all orders for the 3-piece protector/deflector set closes at 8:00am Central on Monday, and there will be no exceptions.

Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing a set and/or my apron cards & DE chrome decal.

Thus far the following have placed orders:

BozoTheClown
kba78
Krentz
Sirgbster9
slizzap
Willie68

#2211 10 months ago

This will be my last alert before the 8:00AM Central cutoff tomorrow morning regarding ordering the 3-piece plastic protector/deflector set. As a reminder, the set is $50 including US shipping (international shipping extra).

Thank you to everyone who has purchased thus far, and I will be providing tracking info via PM when your package ships.

#2212 10 months ago

Thank you for letting me get in on these outstanding mods at the last minute.

Looking forward to improving this vastly underrated pin!

#2213 10 months ago
Quoted from Willie68:

You all have me interested in mirror blades now. Has anyone tried the ones from pinball haus? I like the price a lot better than Cointaker.
https://pinballhaus.com/shop/parts/cabinet-parts/mirror-blades-stern-data-east-bally-williams/?v=7516fd43adaa
I've also put those blade protectors in my PBL cart for future purchase.

wow ya I should have shopped around a bit i purchased the mirror blades from that youtube video recomendation which was pinball decals inc and dang after shipping im at 180 bucks!!!!! Hoping they cost so much because they are some how magically better than the rest. I normally trust that carey guy, but he probably got them comp or cheap because of his following or whatever. Let me know if you end up getting yours cheaper and Ill know for next time. wow expensive!!!!

#2214 10 months ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

wow ya I should have shopped around a bit i purchased the mirror blades from that youtube video recomendation which was pinball decals inc and dang after shipping im at 180 bucks!!!!! Hoping they cost so much because they are some how magically better than the rest. I normally trust that carey guy, but he probably got them comp or cheap because of his following or whatever. Let me know if you end up getting yours cheaper and Ill know for next time. wow expensive!!!!

Paid full price for them. Nothing comp'd. If I get a product sent to me for free I specify that.

Never seen or heard of this website. If the mirrors are good I would like to know! I'm all about saving some money. I'll order from this site on the next overhaul and see what happens.

#2215 10 months ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Paid full price for them. Nothing comp'd. If I get a product sent to me for free I specify that.
Never seen or heard of this website. If the mirrors are good I would like to know! I'm all about saving some money. I'll order from this site on the next overhaul and see what happens.

wow super good to know and thanks for all the info you put out there, I've learned a whole bunch from your vids!!!! that haus website is probably a killer on shipping since i believe its based out of australia but coin taker is also cheaper than the place your purchased em from. But the place your purchased em from does claim to be the original and the best. Ive never had mirror blades so no way for me to compare.

Ps. I totally purchased world cup 94 because of your video, it was my first major pinball purchase and I love it, so thank you!!!

#2216 10 months ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

My LW3 has had pinballsidemirrors on it for a few years now. I did not use the screw method to attach them because the screw would stick out just a small amount past the blades. I decided to use a heavy duty super thin double sided tape. Like I said earlier, it's been on for a few years now with no issues.
Unfortunately www.pinballsidemirrors.com is no longer in business, I'm not sure if they got bought out by someone else or what happened there.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#2217 10 months ago

got the plastic protector set, thank you. looks great, also got the cool instruction cards, but now don't have a lw3 pinball anymore. So if down the road anybody sees this post message me and Ill send you stuff same price i paid. thanks.

#2218 10 months ago

I'm getting ready to order LEDs to replace all the incandescent in my LW3. I found a spreadsheet with all the lamps listed which is super helpful, but I'm looking for some input/opinions on what flavor/brightness of LEDs to go with. I'm planning to go with white for all GI, but I'm wondering if I should color-match inserts or just go with white everywhere? Also the bulbs with the little rubber covers/condoms - should I order colored LEDs for those? Go with white and re-use the condoms? Color-match the condoms? Or buy new condoms? (sorry for saying "condoms" so many times)

1SMD? 2SMD? Cool, warm, or sunlight?

I have never dealt with flasher bulbs. Anything I should know there?

I had somebody recommend leaving an incandescent bulb in the topper beacon - thoughts on this?

Any other lighting tips that I should know? Colors that enhance anything, mistakes to avoid? I generally go pretty conservative with colors to avoid the "clown puke" look. I want this game to be bright and eye-catching because I feel like it fits the action movie aesthetic, but I also don't want to blind players or myself.

Thanks for any input! I know this tends to be a matter of personal opinion, but this is only the second game I have worked on so I haven't really developed my own opinions yet.

#2219 10 months ago
Quoted from Krentz:

I'm getting ready to order LEDs to replace all the incandescent in my LW3. I found a spreadsheet with all the lamps listed which is super helpful, but I'm looking for some input/opinions on what flavor/brightness of LEDs to go with.

Can you point me to the spreadsheet? We've replaced most of our PF lights with LED's, but still need to do the backbox and flashers and there are still a few PF lights that we'll get to when we replace the rubbers.

We used Comet NG Sunlight for most of the GI and PF white, yellow, and orange lenses. We used Comet NG Red for the Pops, ramp red, gun muzzle flash, and all PF lenses that were originally RED. We used used Green for any Green lenses. We also used Comet NG Red and Green wedges for the ramp, but I need to order a few yellow for areas like this.

Not sure NG is really required for this era of machine. It'll save you a bundle if not and you just get the equivalent in regular LED's. It's made a huge difference as the PF before was really dark in low light and very hard to see the ball in the lower area of the PF.

Attached is an image of what I'm planning for the backbox and how our PF looks right now with the lights we've upgraded to LED.

LW3 Backbox Lighting (resized).pngLW3 Backbox Lighting (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2220 10 months ago

Thanks for the input! Here is where I found the link to the spreadsheet: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dataeast-leathal-weapon-3-lw3-lamps-flashers-scheme

#2221 10 months ago
Quoted from Krentz:

I'm getting ready to order LEDs to replace all the incandescent in my LW3. I found a spreadsheet with all the lamps listed which is super helpful, but I'm looking for some input/opinions on what flavor/brightness of LEDs to go with. I'm planning to go with white for all GI, but I'm wondering if I should color-match inserts or just go with white everywhere? Also the bulbs with the little rubber covers/condoms - should I order colored LEDs for those? Go with white and re-use the condoms? Color-match the condoms? Or buy new condoms? (sorry for saying "condoms" so many times)
1SMD? 2SMD? Cool, warm, or sunlight?
I have never dealt with flasher bulbs. Anything I should know there?
I had somebody recommend leaving an incandescent bulb in the topper beacon - thoughts on this?
Any other lighting tips that I should know? Colors that enhance anything, mistakes to avoid? I generally go pretty conservative with colors to avoid the "clown puke" look. I want this game to be bright and eye-catching because I feel like it fits the action movie aesthetic, but I also don't want to blind players or myself.
Thanks for any input! I know this tends to be a matter of personal opinion, but this is only the second game I have worked on so I haven't really developed my own opinions yet.

There's a lot of good information to be found when searching around Pinside. I referenced that info as well as the guides available on Comet's website when determining what I like. Using that info I've done a complete LED swap on 3 pins so far and the general rules I've developed have worked consistently for me. Below are my general rules for LEDs. Keep in mind I'm in the camp that prefers for things to be as close to factory as possible (skipping the obvious incandescent vs LED discussion). If the lamp/insert was designed to be a specific color, I'm going to match that color as close as possible. I don't like things much brighter than originally intended, but I feel there can always be exceptions. I favor using LED and GI OCD boards, and for that reason I never use non-ghosting bulbs. With that said, my general rules are as follows, in case it helps you on your quest:

- 2 SMD for GI (Playfield)
- 1 SMD for GI (Backbox)
- 1 SMD for inserts
- Incandescent bulbs for flashers (LEDs are just too harsh for flashers, and the frequency they're used makes heat a non-issue)
- Color match all inserts, but two exceptions come to mind:
* Orange inserts should use pink LEDs
* Yellow inserts is the one color I play around with on every pin. You can typically use a cool white here, and most yellows I've tried just don't look right. However, I recently tried Comet's newish "Golden Yellow" and I'm now using that in all my pins for yellow inserts...so far.
- If the bulb has a condom, color match the condom, and continue to use the condom (With that said...check here for something new that I haven't yet tried: https://www.cometpinball.com/blogs/blog/colored-lens-indicator-bulbs)

When I get stuck on a specific insert and I'm not sure if it looks right with the LED I selected, I remove the bulb, turn on the flashlight on my phone, and shine it through the insert under the playfield, and look at it from the top. I would argue that's technically what it "should" look like. This obviously could be an argument for just using a white LED, but clearly you're trying to make the color pop a bit more. However, there's a fine line between making the color pop, and changing the shade of color. One of the trickiest inserts I've had to match so far was the 6 mode inserts on Attack From Mars. I bought the game with regular bulbs and I could've swore the inserts were green (they looked green with the incandescent bulbs), and so I bought green LEDs. When I looked at others playfields in comparison, every single one I saw was more like aqua blue. I took the bulb out, used my phone's flashlight, and confirmed that was the case. I then pulled out the green LEDs and replaced them with cool whites. Lesson learned: test and verify yourself.

I've seen people strategically color match backbox GI, and I played around with it myself. I'm not a fan, as the examples I've seen are making the colors just too strong compared with the same backbox with original bulbs. It becomes too saturated and IMO not what the original was intended to look like. But...to each their own. Test it and see what "you" like. Ultimately, I ended up only using white in the backbox (warm/cool/sunlight depending on the game...I'm matching whatever I do for the playfield).

For Lethal Weapon 3, given the cool tones (abundance of blue) on the playfield, cool white is really well suited for the GI. I can also see why Willie68 split between warm and cool in the backbox.

Take before and after pictures/video and see what you prefer. Have fun.

#2222 10 months ago

Great info, thank you so much! I haven't seen those colored lens bulbs from Comet, I might have to try those out. Interesting point about flashers, I didn't consider keeping the incandescents in place, but that would save a bit of cash! And your tip about keeping the inserts from being too bright makes sense and changed my mind about going crazy bright on this. I have seen a lot of games with super bright LEDs in the inserts and you can barely read the text on them.

2 weeks later
#2223 9 months ago

Just joined the club! My first dmd game. Not perfect by any means but it’s fast and fun.

A0292865-CA78-4FDA-BE87-24E707260952 (resized).jpegA0292865-CA78-4FDA-BE87-24E707260952 (resized).jpeg
#2224 9 months ago
Quoted from ringonu:

Just joined the club! My first dmd game. Not perfect by any means but it’s fast and fun.
[quoted image]

It's a really fun pin with a variety of video modes. I've bought and sold a lot of pins in the past 5 years and LW3 is still one of my wife's favorites. Actually, she didn't care for it at first, "ok, ok, ok" ... but she now laughs about how cheesy it is; and she loves the target shooting video mode.

#2225 9 months ago
Quoted from ringonu:

[quoted image]

Congrats! It's a fun game. I recommend Chad's code update, it transforms the game.

I also have a special force that lives next to my lw3

#2226 9 months ago
Quoted from ringonu:

[quoted image]

A Cards and Red Wings fan?! That’s unusual. Enjoy your new pin!

#2227 9 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Hello, LW3 owners. I wanted to give a personal update regarding the three piece ball deflector/plastic protector set that Willie68 and I have been developing. After a couple of iterations the shape of the pieces have been finalized, and are currently being tested for functionality and durability. To give everyone a little background if you are not familiar with me, for the last 5+ years I've been designing and selling pinball mods as a hobby. I openly offer many 3D printed mods for a variety of games, apron cards, decals, as well as a variety of custom projects. One of the services I offer are custom plastics, and I've been making these for the last couple of years.
Willie68 came to me a few weeks ago needing a set of ball deflectors/protectors for LW3, and we've finally connected and worked on the project together (he is local to me and owns a LW3). The result is a 3-piece laser cut acrylic set of protectors to prevent ball launches on the center and right target banks as well as a protector for the left stand-up target bank plastic. There is a falsehood out there that acrylic is not good for making pinball plastics. Actually, extruded acrylic is more durable that PETG that pinball plastics are made from, it is crystal clear and will never yellow, the material I use is thicker (3/32"), acrylic never warps due to heat generated by pinball lamps, and it can withstand ball impact even better than PETG plastics (also, nearly all plastic protector sets on the market are made from acrylic, not PETG). Over the last 3+ years I've been making and selling pinball plastics, and I've literally sold hundreds of pieces for a multitude of games without a single failure reported.
With all of that stated, I'm going to do a single run of the 3-piece LW3 protector set. The set will be $50 including US shipping, and I need anyone who is interested to please PM me to get on the list. At this time no payment will be required but once we sufficiently test performance over the next week or two, then I will set a cutoff date and provide payment information (will be via PayPal or personal check). If you miss getting in on the first run, I will not be making these on a one-off basis, so this may be your only opportunity.
As far as installation goes, the left and right protectors are designed to be mounted under the OEM plastic. The center will be mounted over the current plastic because otherwise it sits too low (i.e. interferes with the targets). You can use all of the existing hardware, except the right helicopter plastic will require two longer replacement screws. I believe these are #6, and I'm working on sourcing these so I can include with the set of plastics.
Please post if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to respond. Until then, don't forget to PM me if you want to get on the purchase list.
Right Target Bank[quoted image]

JUST got my game today and plan on putting it on route. If you have any spare kits. I'd love to snag one!

#2228 9 months ago

not sure who needs this, but I reproduced in Fusion the original gun toy that goes over the shooter lane.
I printed mine in PETG black and it came out great, it is identical to the original made by DE.
Then all the hardware was transplanted and added rivets just like the original.

IMG_1631 (resized).jpegIMG_1631 (resized).jpegIMG_1634 (resized).jpegIMG_1634 (resized).jpegIMG_1643 (1) (resized).jpegIMG_1643 (1) (resized).jpegScreenshot 2023-07-13 at 4.17.50 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-07-13 at 4.17.50 PM (resized).png
#2229 9 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

not sure who needs this, but I reproduced in Fusion the original gun toy that goes over the shooter lane.
I printed mine in PETG black and it came out great, it is identical to the original made by DE.
Then all the hardware was transplanted and added rivets just like the original.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’m interested. I swapped to the black last action hero shooter and the chrome doesn’t make sense anymore.

#2230 9 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Then all the hardware was transplanted and added rivets just like the original.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you finish these in chrome like the factory original? Mine was flaking off when I bought it and is pretty sad looking. Been looking in vain for a replacement.

#2231 9 months ago
Quoted from slizzap:

Can you finish these in chrome like the factory original? Mine was flaking off when I bought it and is pretty sad looking. Been looking in vain for a replacement.

I think my chrome one is pretty decent shape. If I switch to the black I’ll pm you some pics and we can figure out shipping costs.

#2232 9 months ago

No, PETG will not have that shine in silver or chrome, you can use other filaments that do have that colour scheme but I do not like printing PLA. Feels cheap and it is really not a durable print. I only print PETG.

I am happy to donate this design to the community and you guys can print it in any filament you like!

Happy to help however I can, I actually have a spare black one (as I was experimenting) and another that did not turn out perfect, but I painted black.

Alternatively, I can help others without a printer BUT it takes me away from other projects and I might be a little slow...Let me know!

I will try to upload this design to one of those websites, never done this before so bare with me.

#2233 9 months ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

I think my chrome one is pretty decent shape. If I switch to the black I’ll pm you some pics and we can figure out shipping costs.

Sounds good. PM me if you decide to go that route.

Thanks!

#2235 9 months ago

Really nice one! hard to find these in this shape. Mine is in identical shape (slightly better than yours tbh) so it is very nice. not to compete or anything, just saying this is a good looking lw3! cheers.

#2236 9 months ago

Just listed mine as well if anyone in the tristate is looking. I will be adding the black gun barrel before it goes.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-great-playing-and-looking-lethal-weapon-3

#2239 9 months ago

Hi. Anyone knows what plugs here? Manual says NU

IMG_20230716_090131 (resized).jpgIMG_20230716_090131 (resized).jpg
#2240 9 months ago
Quoted from mcalon:

Hi. Anyone knows what plugs here? Manual says NU
[quoted image]

Traced to this connector near the coin door. The cables ends there. Makes the whole thing pointless.

Is this wiring for other data east games or what?!

Why is this? What's the benefit of having this wires?

IMG_20230716_164414 (resized).jpgIMG_20230716_164414 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2241 9 months ago

Hey guys does anyone know if cn21 is suppose to be missing a top left pin for the ribbon cable? I just want to make sure this is the likely culprit before I fix it?

E000BE03-C152-44A6-A0E5-3859423B2598 (resized).jpegE000BE03-C152-44A6-A0E5-3859423B2598 (resized).jpeg
#2242 9 months ago
Quoted from Pomz:

Hey guys does anyone know if cn21 is suppose to be missing a top left pin for the ribbon cable? I just want to make sure this is the likely culprit before I fix it?
[quoted image]

Totally fine

Screenshot_20230727_071636_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230727_071636_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#2243 9 months ago
Quoted from harig:

Totally fine
[quoted image]

Thank you! Geez I looked for a while may need a new DMD.

#2244 9 months ago

WEIRD ISSUE!

I walked up the my LW3 on location, and the flippers don’t work, the shooter lane doesn’t work, and when you hold the flipper button it activates the kickback/laser-kick.

Any ideas what would cause this?!? This is the 2nd major issue it’s had and the power supply was recently rebuilt. The other day it was locked up with no images and total garbage in the RAM. It ruined 30 years of audits I was pretty upset!!

#2245 8 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

WEIRD ISSUE!
I walked up the my LW3 on location, and the flippers don’t work, the shooter lane doesn’t work, and when you hold the flipper button it activates the kickback/laser-kick.
Any ideas what would cause this?!? This is the 2nd major issue it’s had and the power supply was recently rebuilt. The other day it was locked up with no images and total garbage in the RAM. It ruined 30 years of audits I was pretty upset!!

I’m sorry I do not have an answer for you, but I’m just shocked and pleasantly surprised that someone still has this old classic on location! Bravo, sir!

The mesmerizing eyes of Mel Gibson deserve to be revered by all.

#2246 8 months ago
Quoted from prl867:

I’m sorry I do not have an answer for you, but I’m just shocked and pleasantly surprised that someone still has this old classic on location! Bravo, sir!
The mesmerizing eyes of Mel Gibson deserve to be revered by all.

I’ve got all the weird ones on location! LW3 is fairly popular.

Turns out Q3 fried for some reason. Not sure why. Blew up the fuse which also powers the auto-plunger and flippers.

#2247 8 months ago

Hi, during a game I found the piece you see in the first photo on the playfield. The dimensions are the same as the one in the third photo, do you have any idea where it can be unscrewed from? Thank you

P_20230806_124733 (resized).jpgP_20230806_124733 (resized).jpgP_20230806_124743 (resized).jpgP_20230806_124743 (resized).jpgP_20230806_124844 (resized).jpgP_20230806_124844 (resized).jpg
#2248 8 months ago
Quoted from jamex:

Hi, during a game I found the piece you see in the first photo on the playfield. The dimensions are the same as the one in the third photo, do you have any idea where it can be unscrewed from? Thank you[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

16913222845046174993180675444053 (resized).jpg16913222845046174993180675444053 (resized).jpg
#2249 8 months ago
Quoted from harig:

[quoted image]

First of all thank you for answering me, unfortunately it's not the one because it is regularly screwed in place

#2250 8 months ago

I only found the 2 in my game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,800 (OBO)
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dataeast-leathal-weapon-3-lw3-club-join-if-you-have-one-or-haf-one/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.