• Latest reply 4 years ago by mbott1701
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jpplas01.jpg
#1 7 years ago

Some of the JP fans were quicker to the punch in alerting themselves to these last night (in the wee hours) than me getting this announcement up during 'primetime' the day after.

Regardless, CPR would like to announce we have completed the DE Jurassic Park plastics sets, and they are shipping now.

Available in the plastics section of our Store:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

Detailed gallery is posted (linked in the Store entry).

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

jpplas01.jpgjpplas01.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Awesomeness. These have been unobtanium for years!

#3 7 years ago

I think I need like 4-5 of these plastics for the lower and mid PF but I went ahead and bought the whole set anyway! Looking forward to getting them in. Glad to hear they are shipping NOW and not on a 6 month pre-order list.

#4 7 years ago

Awesome! Looks like mine hit the truck...I'm just on the wrong coast lol

1 week later
#5 7 years ago

Got mine yesterday...these look great!
Did a quick review of them for those that are curious:

#6 7 years ago

Awesome

#7 7 years ago

Ordered a set.

Reminder, the top-left-back plastic near the block on the cabinet, you will still break the new plastic. I ended up using a vinyl-Mylar decal to hold my old one together as every time I forget to pull it forward.

1 week later
#8 7 years ago

Excellent! Will be ordering a set soon!

#9 7 years ago

Removing comment as they responded almost immediately this time, and others on another thread mention getting quick responses. May have just been an email issue on either end

#10 7 years ago

They are indeed too blue and not all that close to the originals. Oh well no other options so this will have to do.

2 years later
#11 4 years ago

How are people liking these for replacement plastics? i have quite a few cracked and chipped plastics and i am considering.

#12 4 years ago

As others have mentioned, the color isn't right but there is no other option.

#13 4 years ago

Yeah you have to replace all of them if you're going to do it. It looks great, but they won't look right mixed in with the originals.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dataeast-jurassic-park-repro-plastics-done?hl=tommynyc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.