Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pekilica
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20181223-154227 (resized).png
    #1 5 years ago

Hey guys,how to install difficulty levels on data east pinballs and how to make custom message?I see in one rule sheet mentioning installs,but i don't know is it there

#2 5 years ago

*sigh* Which DE game exactly? Have you looked in the owners manual?

#3 5 years ago

Jurassic park,for example.I didn't,can you post me this link?

#4 5 years ago

Folow this exactly

Open the coindoor and use the buttons on the left inside on edge of door, to scroll trough the menus. One black one green

Side note if green is up its forward in menue and in down position its backward in menue when pushing black.
    The normal start is enter

step one Pres down the green one and then the black!
    Then you are in adjestments, if you leave green in up position and pressed black you go to audits

Then push green back in up position and hit black multiple times to forward trough menue,i believe when you get to option :"adjustmends expand " hit the normal start button for yes
    Then the menue expands to even more adjustments.

Somewhere you can find custom massage
    If you keep scroling the menue will end and reboot with new settings

I do expect you to enter jorro is the best now!
    Good luck

#5 5 years ago

I think the text entering is with the flipper buttons and start btw

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Folow this exactly
    Open the coindoor and use the buttons on the left inside on edge of door, to scroll trough the menus. One black one green
    Side note if green is up its forward in menue and in down position its backward in menue when pushing black.
    The normal start is enter
    step one Pres down the green one and then the black!
    Then you are in adjestments, if you leave green in up position and pressed black you go to audits
    Then push green back in up position and hit black multiple times to forward trough menue,i believe when you get to option :"adjustmends expand " hit the normal start button for yes
    Then the menue expands to even more adjustments.
    Somewhere you can find custom massage
    If you keep scroling the menue will end and reboot with new settings
    I do expect you to enter jorro is the best now!
    Good luck

Thank you

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from pekilica:

Jurassic park,for example.I didn't,can you post me this link?

It's all right in the manual, but you can give jorro t credit, he seems to need it

https://www.ipdb.org/files/1343/Data_East_1993_Jurassic_Park_Manual.pdf

Screenshot_20181223-154227 (resized).pngScreenshot_20181223-154227 (resized).png
    #8 5 years ago

@wayout
    I dont need credit
    Im freeplay

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

*sigh* Which DE game exactly? Have you looked in the owners manual?

Maybe be a little nicer to the new peeps without the and sighs , keeps pinside fresh and nice and a source of info and help
    Not everyone started pinball 50 years ago and know it all

Just 2ct

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Maybe be a little nicer to the new peeps without the and sighs , keeps pinside fresh and nice and a source of info and help
    Not everyone started pinball 50 years ago and know it all
    Just 2ct

Geez, relax. I just keep seeing threads where you are just asking extremely broad questions and I have asked you to be more specific sseveral times so that we can help you.
    I only started pinball about 6 years ago btw. A lot of people around here have been in it a lot longer than me.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Geez, relax. I just keep seeing threads where you are just asking extremely broad questions and I have asked you to be more specific sseveral times so that we can help you.
    I only started pinball about 6 years ago btw. A lot of people around here have been in it a lot longer than me.

Dave i think you got me confused with someone else.?
    Maybe you mean the OP?
    I didnt ask anny questions, i just awnsered the new kid.

Best wishes

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Dave i think you got me confused with someone else.?
    Maybe you mean the OP?
    I didnt ask anny questions, i just awnsered the new kid.
    Best wishes

The comment about asking to be more specific was for the OP. Who complained about a little cartoon icon?...I guess the rest of it was for you. This feelings hurt stuff is everywhere and I am tired of it, I wasn't raised that way and I don't raise my kids that way. I could go on much, much further, but this is not the place for it. So I will leave it at that and exit the conversation.

#13 5 years ago

Hi guys again,because i wont open new post again,cause i sometimes choose wrong sub-forum,i will ask you there do sega whitestar games also needs new rom chip to install add-a ball,ticket,novelty etc..?Because i tryed one,and it not,but i think there is more chipss

#14 5 years ago

No however i reminded

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-utilities?hl=pekilica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.