(Topic ID: 263525)

Data East Time Machine - Pic Needed - Does this look right?

By Barakawins1

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3074 (resized).JPG
IMG_3073 (resized).JPG
InkedIMG_0852_LI (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

I'm finishing up my Time Machine and noticed the ball gets stuck on occasion where i exits the shooter lane loop on the right hand side. See pic below. I circled
the area where the ball gets stuck. Am I missing a plastic or is the rubber not on correctly here? Could someone send a pic of this location?

InkedIMG_0852_LI (resized).jpgInkedIMG_0852_LI (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

Mine does the same

#4 4 years ago

Mine did not have that 3rd post out front. Looks like an add to prevent broken bulb???

IMG_3073 (resized).JPGIMG_3073 (resized).JPGIMG_3074 (resized).JPGIMG_3074 (resized).JPG
#5 4 years ago

Mine looks like Timeriders, but you are missing the gate wire?

#6 4 years ago

Now this helps a bunch. I'll have to remove that post. Thanks so much.

#7 4 years ago

Timerider Zablon is correct. Look like you're missing a wire gate.

#8 4 years ago

Yep. I'm aware I'm missing the gate wire. Thanks.
That's the way the machine came. Tried making a replacement but it kept bending.

Haven't replaced it yet. I find it adds a little bit of a skill shot to the machine. Make too hard of a plunge and it will bounce back down the lane.

#9 4 years ago

I took out the post causing me the problem, filled the hole and covered it well to match with paint and all is good now. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-time-machine-pic-needed-does-this-look-right and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.