(Topic ID: 174021)

Data East Time Machine - Flipper Substitute Please

By Barakawins1

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

So, I know the original flipper coils are black beast 090-5011-00 's. I have some kind of weaker coil which will not allow the ball to make it
up the left ramp or star warp ramp. Can someone recommend a good coil on their machine which is less stronger than the original black
beast coils but can still make it up the ramps no problem?

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

So, I know the original flipper coils are black beast 090-5011-00 's. I have some kind of weaker coil which will not allow the ball to make it
up the left ramp or star warp ramp. Can someone recommend a good coil on their machine which is less stronger than the original black
beast coils but can still make it up the ramps no problem?

I do believe that Time Machine did *not* have solid state flippers. So put the original coils in the game, and just adjust the EOS switch on the flippers to open sooner (wider gap). This will decrease the flipper power. You can micro manage the strength by changing the flipper EOS switch gap to where you like it.

#3 7 years ago

Good thought. Will do. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton Twp, MI
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-time-machine-flipper-substitute-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.