Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Oiler2112
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for an NOS or used perfect condition, Data East Star Wars Translite.

I can pay cash, or I have other translites to trade and will add cash.

Thanks!

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

Weekly Bump..

2 weeks later
#3 10 years ago

Bump....

#4 10 years ago

Good luck with the search. Those who have them don't seem to want to let them go.

#5 10 years ago

How much are you willing to pay for an original with some slight marks, but over all good condition?

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from justjoe13:

How much are you willing to pay for an original with some slight marks, but over all good condition?

I am looking for a perfect original with no scratches or nicks on it. Do these marks on yours go through the artwork?

#7 10 years ago

I know someone who had an NOS one framed. What would you offer on it and I can pass the info on.

Mike

#8 10 years ago

Do you care if it is signed or not?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Do you care if it is signed or not?

Signed by who??

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Mfox:

I know someone who had an NOS one framed. What would you offer on it and I can pass the info on.
Mike

PM sent

2 weeks later
#12 10 years ago

Another bump...

#13 10 years ago

I sold my DATA EAST STAR WARS . great pinball by Borg. I know how you feel. the damn flashers would burn thru art. Good luck and post photos if you find one. O that note . I changed out all the back box flasher to blue LED on STAR WARS it looked amazing.

3 weeks later
#14 10 years ago

Still looking, if anyone has one.

#17 10 years ago

I have seen those and the quality is pretty poor. Hoping to find an NOS or perfect condition used one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-star-wars-translite-wtb-or-wtt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.