Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3800[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3785[1] (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

I recently bought the Data East Star Wars table. I am new to owning a pinball table so I apologize if I don't know what I am talking about. The table has been mostly restored but when I got it I found that that the replay knocker has either been disconnected or removed. I am trying to find where it is (should be) in this particular machine so I can see if it is there and if the wires are still there. I want to install one as I loved the knocked when you rolled the high score when I was a kid. Can anyone help with pics or even a wiring diagram (or possibly the proper terminology lol). Thanks

#2 5 years ago

See correct answer below

#3 5 years ago

It's behind the coin box divider in the belly. (At least on my machine.)

IMG_3785[1] (resized).JPGIMG_3785[1] (resized).JPG
#4 5 years ago

Sweet. I found a brown and purple wire cut and tucked in there with witness marks from screws. Thanks Biilc479 for the pic and the info. Very much appreciated.

#5 5 years ago

Can I ask one more question Billc479? It is hard to tell from the pic. Is the purple wire on the left or right in the pic your uploaded? I haven't managed to find it in a wiring diagram yet.

#6 5 years ago

Here's a pic. Brown closest to cabinet, purple closest to speaker. Make sure you have the diode in the correct position, too.

IMG_3800[1] (resized).JPGIMG_3800[1] (resized).JPG
#7 5 years ago

Be very careful. Mine was missing the knocker also and too always liked the satisfaction of winning a game. It seems like a lot of these games have the knocker removed. I dont now exactly why but assume it was easier for people to remove the knocker than to fix whatever issue correctly. I purchased mine from marco

9 months later
#8 4 years ago

Hey guys. Is there an audit setting to turn on/off the knocker? I know in GNR there is, but can’t seem to locate it. Wonder if there’s a way of testing it out

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-star-wars-replay-knocker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.