Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by lkadlec
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I'm coming around the maintenance cycle to do some work on my Data East Star Wars and considering a full tear down, clear coat, build up.

But, my playfield is far from perfect in the artwork department. It is't bad but I'm sure there are better out there.

Anyone have a stripped playfield with very good art?

A r2 and NOS Death Star would also be great!

#3 9 years ago

NOS SW DE parts are super hard to find and even used Death Stars and R2's rarely pop up for sale.

#4 9 years ago

Even some clean used ones would be awesome but even those I believe are pretty rare.

#5 9 years ago

Good luck. I've been collecting parts now for a couple years for my rebuild. I'm still after a descent R2D2 myself.

Most time you are paying top dollar for crappy parts, but as pointed out they are rare.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-star-wars-playfield-r2-nos-death-star and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.