(Topic ID: 72482)

Data East Star Wars Club...Members & Fans Welcome.

By MustangPaul

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,740 posts
  • 411 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by jgadzia
  • Topic is favorited by 198 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c7f69cb7e727466a9dbf81e20a2982efb50f5e3d (1) (resized).jpg
20240403_121151 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240403_133710_Gallery (resized).jpg
20240403_121203 (resized).jpg
20240403_121219 (resized).jpg
20240403_121236 (resized).jpg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpg
IMG_8263 (resized).jpg
20240327_211638 (resized).jpg
20240327_211610 (resized).jpg
20240326_211038 (resized).jpg
20240311_121514 (resized).jpg
20240226_145845 (resized).jpg
20240226_144735 (resized).jpg
20240226_140945 (resized).jpg
20240226_135857 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schwaggs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1036 8 years ago

I joined the club today! Wife played it at SFGE and wanted one, who am I to disagree? Just spent a couple hours catching up on the club news! Lots of great tips in this thread!

Paul, WAY back on page 7 ( https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-star-wars-clubmembers-fans-welcome/page/7#post-1626856 ) you mention reinforcing the corners where the legs attach. Where did you get these parts or did you use the Williams leg bracket like these? http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=144

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sure, come on in, we can always use one more. Did you brush the paint on the apron? Since your going to town on the cab you should put the HD leg braces in, especially on an old game. I put them on my HS and it has a good solid feel to it. They mount with 8 wimpy #6 screws so I drilled 7 of them out for #12's and left a #6 for the ground strap. The legs are rock solid now. If you do this just leave the stock one's in.
HDlegBrace.JPG

#1039 8 years ago

Thanks Paul! I didn't catch that the pic was from HS, I thought you had some magical DE part! I will have a couple Williams machines here, I will just measure the corners them and compare to the DE corners. I will post back results...

On a separate note, when a ball is ejected from the Jabba scoop, it usually goes SDTM. Whats the best way to adjust how the ball comes out of this scoop?

1 week later
#1050 8 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

.. any other guesses of things to try?
Thanks!
Mike V.

Before doing that, I would compare the 5V on the DMD board CN2 (between pins 1 and 3) to the voltage on the power supply board (between TP1 5V and TP2 Logic ground) to see if you have excessive voltage drop in your wiring/connectors.

Also measure the voltage between power supply TP2 (ground) and DMD board CN2 pin 3 (ground) to see how solid the ground connection is. This should measure something very close to zero.

3 weeks later
#1076 8 years ago

About the only thing I found to be up/down sensitive on the gun handle is you must have the handle down and push the trigger when you want to attempt the timed multball start mode (Death Star target drops, you get 5M bonus and you have like 20 seconds to hit the Death Star and start multiball). Of course, you only have this option after getting several of the moons. You will know when this ability is enabled as the red light above the shooter lane will start blinking.

1 week later
#1093 8 years ago

I don't think there are warming resistors in Star Wars. I was able to replace several flashers with LEDs without issues....

#1099 8 years ago

Death Star has two 89 socket flashers and two 44/47 sized controlled lamps.

#1101 8 years ago

I used regular 8 LED flex head flashers from Comet and they don't light up my Death Star at all. Neither did the 89 incandesents so I suspect my Death Star isn't very transparent...

4 weeks later
#1158 8 years ago
Quoted from Buzz917:

Finally, is there suppose to be a plastic piece on playfield to prevent the ball from hopping onto the backside of Jabbas Bounty?

Welcome to the club! There is supposed to be a clear plastic behind Jabba to stop balls from hanging up. Check out this picture to see what it looks like.... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-data-east-restoration-project#post-1074673

I didn't have any crackling in the sound but I did have a annoying hum/buzz in the speakers. The hum went away when I installed a Pinsound board to improve the audio track. I would check the volume control pot and associated wiring. Simply turning the volume all the way up and all the way down 20 times (with the machine off is fine) will sometimes be enough to clean a dirty pot.

2 weeks later
#1178 8 years ago

SpaceWar - Solve on the switch matrix problem first. Since the drop target switches are in the column having issues, the CPU may think the targets are always up, eliminating the need to fire the coil to reset them.

1 week later
#1183 8 years ago

Bad news for me, my machine died last night. Sitting there in attract mode and everything except the GI went dark.

No indication of what happened, no flash, no smoke, just died. I'll dig into it in a few days and post the results...

#1187 8 years ago

My DESW is back up and running! Cracked it open last night and discovered that the PIA light on the CPU board was staying lit which indicates a problem with one of the PIAs on the main board. The longer I left the machine on, the the diagnostic LEDs would get dimmer and dimmer so I tested for 5V at the test points on the board and found around 2V. So no PIA problem at all, I didn't have enough voltage to the board.

Tested the 5V test point on the power supply board (to rule out the wiring and connectors between boards) and it was low too. Checked the unregulated 12V test point and it was good at around 13V so that proved the transformer and wiring to the power supply board was good. The problem had to be on the power supply board itself.

I took a look at the PinWiki page for Data East and found this section on missing 5V http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Data_East/Sega#Missing_5VDC First item in that section is a leaking C100 eating through a trace so I looked at my C100 and it was indeed leaking. I could see disoloration on the board around the cap. Checked my parts box and I had a radial 100uf 25v cap to replace it!

Pulled the board and checked continuity from the cap to the next component and it was indeed broken. Pulled the bad cap, washed the electrolyte off the board, replaced the cap and used one of the cap leads to repair the broken trace. Reinstalled the board and I am back up and running!

FYI - Whenever you pull a Data East board, give a light push on each and every ear of the fuse holder clips to make sure they still have their spring. Data east boards have really bad fuse holder clips and many of them are very lose and need to be replaced. Might as well replace them while the board is out. I found 1 that needed to be replaced...

#1189 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks for posting how you did it.

No problem! I'm just happy it wasn't more serious!

#1192 8 years ago
Quoted from garrettusa:

Nice thread! I just picked up a machine and now its works perfectly except the GI is out. It was working fine then I switched a power supply it fried a connector on the power board. Connector was rebuilt power is at the bulbs, bulbs are good but still no GI? Any ideas?
Also does anyone on here burn EPROMS? I want to get the updated code but you need the equipment to download the new code?

Check all GI fuses with a meter (not just visually). Also check all the fuse holder clips. The Data East fuse holder clips break easily.

Hit up Johnwartjr for any ROMs you need. Hasn't been a ROM he couldn't burn for me yet.

1 week later
#1202 8 years ago
Quoted from Jawa:

Painted the top half of a Death Star planetarium It's a little bit smaller but very close. Here's a picture of it before it was painted.

Great tip! Thanks for posting!

1 week later
1 month later
#1323 8 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Has anyone installed a Pinsound board in their SW pin yet? And if so how does it sound?

I have one in mine, absolutely LOVE it! I am using music and sound effects from the movies which are available with much better fidelity. If you want to stick with the stock Data East sounds, the benefit isn't that great, IMO. With the CD quality audio clips and the Pinsound board with its better, more powerful stereo amplifiers, even the stock speakers sound incredible. The sound quality is as good or better than late model Stern games.

The pinsound board is not cheap by any means, also it a bit tricky to get configured but well worth it in my case.

1 week later
#1398 8 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Still debating on buying one that has come up, low $2K in price. Someone sell me on the idea.

Its a theme that resonates with non-pinheads
Add a Pinsound board to it to get actual Star Wars, CD quality sounds
For pinheads, its fun to see how many times in a game you can get tri-ball or how many orbit shots you can hit in a row

Overall, a fun, inexpensive game with great visual appeal.

2 weeks later
#1431 8 years ago
Quoted from JFirenze:

Q30 on the cpu board and replaced the transitor

Did you replace the pre-driver transistor, Q22? Often when the driver transistor blows, so does the pre-driver.

Also, did you confirm power is getting to the coil? Did you measure the resistance of the coil to ensure it is good?

#1439 8 years ago
Quoted from JFirenze:

Does that pre-driver transistor control anything else

Nope, Q22 is the pre-driver only for Q30.

Quoted from JFirenze:

How to I test voltage on this particular coil.

You do need to be careful as there is power applied to all coils. The transistor that switches it on and off completes the circuit by grounding the other side of the coil. If the other coils are working and the wiring looks solid and secure, I would try replacing Q22 first.

1 week later
#1466 8 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

So any suggestions as to how i can improve this?

I don't have specific experience with this deflector but on other games, slightly bending the metal further down, will help reflect the ball lower which should help keep it in the Death Star. You can use an adjustable wrench, closed to the thickness of the metal to get a solid grip on it for bending.

#1478 8 years ago
Quoted from Bikleberry:

2. I was looking at a full pf protector, so can/should I remove this first? Any tips on how to do it properly/easily?

Don't want to damage the pf while actually trying to protect it!

Looks like mylar protector to me. Search Pinside, there are many threads on various procedures to remove it. No telling if the paint will come up with it until you get into it and vary based on the process you decide to use. Later model playfields (like DESW) usually have better luck with the paint not coming up with the mylar.

#1479 8 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

First check of the bridge rectifier shows it is ok. However, the lower of the two fuses on the backbox (i.e., not on any board) always blows. Any ideas?

You checked BR1, correct? Next thing up the path is the large filter capacitor (25 or 30,000 uf) that could be shorted. With the power off, measure the resistance across the capacitor terminals. If it reads ANYTHING, its probably not bad. If it reads 0, its probably failed shorted (rare). You can TEMPORARILY try removing the cap from the circuit to see if you can get the lamp matrix to start. I WOULD NOT run it for long without the filter cap in place.

You can also remove CN4 from the CPU board (near lower right corner) where the power enters the board for the lamp matrix and see if the fuse blows with the connector removed. If it still blows with the connector removed, you have a bad bridge, bad filter cap or wiring short somewhere between the fuse and the board's connector.

If it does not blow with CN4 disconnected, try disconnecting CN6 and CN7 from the CPU board (also, lower right corner). If the fuse blows with these disconnected, you have a board problem. If it does not blow, you have a problem in the wiring from there, to or on the playfield.

#1483 8 years ago

Hey guys, a while back I asked about the brackets that the leg bolts screw into. Well, I ordered a couple types from pinball life and we have a perfect match! The new brackets have more threads and should outlast the machine!

This is the part I ordered. It came with the 3 small holes as in my picture, not with a single hole as in Pinball Life's picture. http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=858

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1484 8 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Ok, checked the capacitor terminals, it wasn't reading zero. Pulled CN4, it still blew. As noted, I checked BR1 using this method:
» YouTube video
So I think BR1 is ok. I am guessing (because I've never delved this deep into the backbox before) that the capacitor is ok using the method you noted above. So guessing I must have a wiring short somewhere? Any idea where to look other than just going to the under play field and looking for anything odd? Not the best at this kinda thing, so I really appreciate the help!

Just to be sure, you are checking the bridge rectifier screwed to the backbox, just above the fuses and big capacitor, right? The squares near the top of this picture.

If this is indeed the bridge you are testing, to check for a wiring short, no need to go under the playfield. You just need to follow the wires from the fuse, to the bridge, then across the back box to CN4.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1487 8 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Correct...with one exception. For whatever reason it is not screwed to the backbox.

IMG_5607_(resized).JPG

yikes, I think you need to check that whoever hacked that thing in, hacked it in properly. Whats with the electrical tape?

There are specific leads that need to be correctly connected to ground, +, and the 2 AC input connections.

Take a look at the data sheet here for the correct pin assignments for the bridge: http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/427/gbpc12-100953.pdf

The corner that is notched is DC + voltage that should be connected to the positive terminal of the capacitor and head over to CN4
The corner that is opposite the notched corner is DC - (negative) voltage and should be connected to the - (negative) terminal of the capacitor and to the chassis ground and on to CN4
The other 2 terminals on the bridge are the AC input. These are not polarity sensitive (unlike the DC side, it makes no difference which of the AC wires are on which bridge terminal). One of these wires will head to the fuse and then down into the cabinet to the transformer. The other lead will head directly into the cabinet to the transformer.

2 weeks later
#1518 8 years ago

Welcome to the club jaydee! I used a flat brush about 1/2" wide that tapered to a point that my wife has for art projects. Looks like this http://www.michaels.com/winsor-newton-artists-acrylic-brush-short-handle-one-stroke/MCA5086106.html#q=brush&prefn1=size&prefv1=1%2F2+in&start=1

#1527 8 years ago
Quoted from DMC:

Left the club a couple of days ago.

Wow, what a great looking machine! Was your playfield clearcoated? It looks much smoother and shinier than mine...

#1536 8 years ago
Quoted from DMC:

It's a lexan playfield protector. They look great.

Cool, it looks great!

4 weeks later
#1603 8 years ago
Quoted from wspy:

Anyone knows why the video mode has been removed from the code that shipped?
And Chad, any chance we'll ever see this in a newer version of your code...?
(Sorry if those questions have already been answered...)

You mean the meaningless speeder through the woods sequence that gives you 10M? If so, its still there...

#1606 8 years ago
Quoted from wspy:

Yeah, that one but what it used to be...
» YouTube video

well that looks more like it should be... the one in the Chad rom is meaningless.

#1614 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

The one in my ROM is the same as the one that is in the original production game.

Thanks Chad, so your Youtube video is what you were able to enable with the hack?

Thanks for the updated ROM. I didn't play the opriginal ROM, the game I got had your ROM in it and it is quite fun and has good balance.

1 week later
#1655 8 years ago

I think what Chad was asking, is test that each drop target switch is registering in test mode. With all the targets up, make sure switches 30, 31 and 32 (the 3 drop targets) are all open. Then drop each target, one at at a time and make sure each switch closes.

What may be happening is one (or more) of these 3 switches is not registering correctly and the software thinks the drop bank needs to be reset.

Also check the X-wing targets to see that they register. They are all in the same column as the drop targets. If they don't work, you have a column problem.

2 weeks later
#1697 8 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Anyone replaced the Death Star target switch lately with one of these? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-5630-00
Seems to be 3D printed. For me anyways it appears a shade too high, it is binding against the top of the sliding target assembly. Guess I'll try to sand a bit off the top so it doesn't jam.

I just received one from PBL, it is indeed 3D printed. I have not installed it yet so cannot comment on the fit. I will post and update when installed.

#1698 8 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Anyone replaced the Death Star target switch lately with one of these? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-5630-00
Seems to be 3D printed. For me anyways it appears a shade too high, it is binding against the top of the sliding target assembly. Guess I'll try to sand a bit off the top so it doesn't jam.

I just finished installing mine and it seems to fit and operate perfectly. It doesn't come close to to hitting the top when raised.

2 weeks later
2 months later
#1771 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Those are the right ones. It's two separate.

+1

1 month later
#1810 7 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

I have a problem with the outhole kicker. The ball will sometimes not make it through the gate, roll back down and the 2nd kick pretty much always makes it. I see no obstruction, replaced that coil and even upgraded to Rottendog PS. Any ideas?

Are you talking about launching the ball from the shooter lane? If so, I would look at where the ball sits when ejected from the trough vs when it rolls back for the second attempt. If the switch at the end of the shooter lane offers too much resistance to the ball, it may not be rolling all the way against the launch mechanism when ejected from the shooter lane. When it rolls back from the failed attempt, it overcomes the resistance of the switch and rests tightly against the launch mechanism providing a stronger launch.

#1818 7 years ago

The bracket gets installed from under the playfield. You need to remove the scoop mechanism to install it.

3 weeks later
#1865 7 years ago

Keep your eye out for someone parting out a game on fleabay?

If you decide to make a new one (an insane thought!), check Bay Area Amusements for wire. They have a great selection of various colors with various colored tracers.

I would just take the best harness of the two you have, get some heat-shrink tubing and solder repair the wires and put new crimp on molex connectors on the IDC connectors that are melted or look loose.

1 month later
#1921 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Just a heads up. Looks like CPR pre-orders are up for repro playfields. =)
http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

Thanks for the heads up. Makes me wish I had a trashed playfield!

#1929 7 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Anyone know how long cpr takes to get get playfields from this stage (preorder) to shipped to my door?

There isn't a set time-frame to move from pre-order to shipped. They need a certain number of pre-orders to make it worth while to move to production then they need to collect all the parts, etc. Worst case, it can take years from pre-order to shipping.

#1940 7 years ago

Congrats on joining the club!

I added the Pinsound board to mine. Massive improvement in sound quality, even with stock sound files. With a custom mix file using the movie soundtrack, the sound is particularly impressive!

My ramp is also broken. I looked for replacements but couldn't find one. The broken ramp works fine on mine, just sounds a little odd every now and then so I basically forgot about it.

My backglass is also a translight.

1 month later
#1987 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

It's been asked before but not sure of the answer. The old rotating motors of R2 and deathstar - both 12 v and same motor? My death star rotates on occasion (new code) but poor R2 just jumps up and down. Just wanted to test if it was the motor or something else. All leads in place. Thought I could just do a swap and check if that's possible.
Any sources for a new motor of it's shot?
Thanks

There are 3 motors on DESW and none of them are interchangeable. They are all 24V AC motors.

Death Star Target Drop motor http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/14-7941
Death Star Rotation Motor http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/041-5022-00
R2D2 Motor http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/041-5019-00

All these part numbers can be found in the manual.

1 month later
#2013 7 years ago

Check the diodes on any switches in the matrix that are normally closed. Trough switches, etc.

#2018 7 years ago
Quoted from TimberOne:

Would that happen even with no interaction- just skillshot running but no button presses? Seems like some interaction would be needed to cause it. I have replaced the center x-wing targets so they should be good.

The switches in the trough are closed, as long as there are balls in the game. These closed switches could cause phantom switch hits if they have bad diodes. That being said, after thinking about it, I suspect it to be a long shot.

It is more likely a switch adjusted too tight. Put the game in switch test (a pain for sure) and hit the flippers or rap the side of the cabinet to see what registers.

1 month later
#2099 7 years ago
Quoted from Haggy38:

Well more items to repair, one DM7408N is shorted and seems to be obsolete now, any compatible replacement and where??
Gustavo

Not positive but I suspect you can use the fast version, 74F08 https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=74F08

#2101 7 years ago

The 74LSXX series is the low power version and can't source as much current as the standard 74XX series. All I can say is they might work, it really depends on how the circuit in which they are used is designed. If they are cheap enough, it would be worth giving them a try.

3 weeks later
#2128 7 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Hey guys, I've been looking for a part number for the bayonet lamp holders so I can order some replacements for my desw. I've scoured the manual and can't find a part number. It's a three-lead socket with a bracket so it can hang down off the playfield. Am I over-thinking it? Anyone know or have a link? I have an order started at Marco, so ideally something I could buy there to combine shipping...

Just look in the Marco bayonet socket area and pick one that looks like the one you are replacing. Finding a part number for sockets is not likely going to happen. Make sure you do NOT get one for a #89 (flasher) size bulb.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PFLD-LSOCKET

#2138 7 years ago
Quoted from alistaircg:

Some Free vector Decal options I made for the Death Star and for the targets
let me know if you like it and i will upload more sometime

Thanks for sharing these!

#2143 7 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I have a question about the ball launcher. We all know that when you hear "Death Star approaching", you can "shift" it down and press the "fire" button to open the DS target for a short period of time. Does anyone know ​the benefit(s) of leaving it in the up position?

When you push the shifter button, you get a 5M bonus (or maybe 10M?) and only have several seconds to shoot the Deathstar to start multiball. If you don't make the shot in time, the deathstar closes and you need to start over with Deathstar shots to enable multiball again (moon progress).

If you keep shooting the Deathstar until it opens without using the shifter (another 2 or 3 hits), it will stay open until you start multiball, even through to the next ball.

If you have progressed to the point that you can use the shifter to open the Deathstar, a point scoring opportunity is to quickly press the shifter once you drain your last ball. If you can get it before the drain registers, you earn the bonus 5M (or is it 10M?).

1 month later
#2304 6 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Hey guys need some help. I have had Star Wars for ever and the 10 million light near the Sarralac pit has always been disconnected (I know I know I should have fixed this in the past). When I tried to hook it back up the light stays on constantly. I would assume this is a transistor problem on the board. Can anyone tell me where on the board is associated with this light? Everything else functions 100%.
Thanks and may the force be with you!!

Not likely a transistor on the driver board. If a lamp matrix transistor was at fault, you would have several lights stuck on.

Likely cause is incorrect wiring at the socket (wires swapped) or most likely a bad diode at that socket. My money is on a bad diode.

#2308 6 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

After more troubleshooting wouldn't you know it there are four bulbs out on that column. I did not get time to diagnose farther but I would assume at looking a three possibilities, had diode, wired incorrectly, break in wire.
Quick question does the issue have to be from the last lamp working to the first one not working or can the issue start "up stream"?
Thanks, Mike

The actual lamps and diodes up stream don't typically cause problems downstream. However, rows and columns are wired from one lamp to the next and so-on. So a break in this string upstream will certainly cause the downstream lamps to stop working. If you have some lamps working in a column or row but not others, that points to a break in this wiring chain. If ALL the lamps in a row or column are not working, that points to the driver board or connectors on the driver board.

Carefully check the operation of all the inserts in that column to verify if its wiring or board. If its wiring, its a simply matter of looking at the sockets of all the lamps in that column to find the break in the wire. The break is almost always at the connection on lamp sockets.

2 weeks later
#2343 6 years ago

My DESW had buzzing with the stock board. Replaced with a Pinsound board and it works perfectly and zero buzzing.

3 weeks later
#2367 6 years ago
Quoted from Haggy38:

Further investigation, it seems this ceramic cap is done. Any modern replacement??
TI .1Z. 500V

Those are still readily available. .1uf 500V ceramic disk capacitor https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CCD-0.1uF-500V-P5

I doubt that alone is causing your power supply to stop working. Have you checked all the fuses and associated fuse holder clips? Data East clips are notorious for losing their spring and not clamping the fuse very tightly. https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=1A1907-03

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schwaggs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-star-wars-clubmembers-fans-welcome?tu=schwaggs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.