Quoted from ramegoom:
Fixed my connector issue permanently. Typical overload burn got to the circuit board as well, causing permanent damage to the traces. I had to replace and re-route a couple of them, so the original connector replacement was not my first choice to repair it:
Wiring and terminals overheated:
Repaired the damaged board and added a pigtail with an automotive connector. Added the mating connector to the original harness:
Replacing the bulbs with LED's will reduce the load significantly and prevent further aging. Unfortunately, time vs. heat has gotten to all of these machines, since LED's weren't an option for years.
Great repair. Impressive. Very impressive...