Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by BigBangBack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Sometimes on my Jurassic Park, the left flipper will become a little weak after a fastball from the raptor. Like it will flip as if the ball weighs 15 lbs.

The flipper seems to go back to full strength, but it was something I noticed and wanted to address it before it possibly became worse. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

I had similar symptoms with my F-14 and it turned out to be the end of stroke switch. I made the switch gap smaller and it fixed the issue. I'm not familiar with DE games so I don't know if JP even uses EOS switches.

#3 4 years ago

Check the flipper cabinet button switch contacts, good chance they may adjusting and/or a clean.

#4 4 years ago

Doesn't the left flipper have some type of clutch or release mechanism to avoid it getting damaged by the Raptor kick? I've never taken a close look at mine but it does the same thing if it's up when the Raptor fires.

#5 4 years ago

Thanks for this feedback. I'll take a closer look tomorrow

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside