IMG_5979 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240113_163855_Acrobat for Samsung (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240113_163936_Acrobat for Samsung (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240113_163946_Acrobat for Samsung (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240113_164012_Acrobat for Samsung (resized).jpg
IMG_5315 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4231 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

I have one and my family really enjoys it. The code on it really needs a rework. Some of the bad that could be changed.

The nuclear power value is a great combo shot but just not worth enough to go after it. I would double the starting value.

In multiball there is nothing to do after you claim the jackpot. I would like to see the ability to relight the jackpot by knocking down the bowling pins again.

In multiball the jackpot builds slowly when you are not holding the flippers. I would like to see the jackpot build in increments of 500,000 by hitting any of the 3 lock shots. This would bring much more skill and strategy to multiball.

Currently the special can only be changed to award credit or an extra ball. Hitting down the 5 bank drop targets 3 times and then hitting the spinner to the lock shot collects the special. I would change the special to points and have it award 2 million. It has to be worth more than the millions ramp.

Chad has done some code rewrites to many data east games, I’d love to see him do this to the simpsons. It’s such an immersive theme that struggles because of super unbalanced scoring.

A lot of people knock the repetitive looping on the main ramp for the millions mode, but I don’t mind looping ramps and going for the loop back champ is fun. It’s just that currently with other shots being worth so much less it doesn’t make much sense to shoot for other things if you are strictly going for a high score. Bringing the other shots up to par would balance it better. In the past I thought using the ice cream targets to build the millions would be a good idea and that could still work but I prefer the loops.

#8 4 years ago

Accidentally double posted instead of editing...

6 months later
#18 4 years ago

I can help with number 1. Cut out some clear plastic and install it over the bowling pins. I’ve never had an air ball with mine because of the protector. The rest good luck. I have play field wear on mine and I’m no artist so I just play it as it is. As far as the plastics go this game is apparently notorious for the plastics being hard to find. Hopefully someone else can help with the rest

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
10 months later
#33 3 years ago

I’m guessing it was operators choice. Mine did not have them but had holes. I added them and it makes the game much more enjoyable. Without them it’s such an outlane drain monster that the only real strategy for points is to spam the ramp over and over and over. I think I got 29 million in a game doing nothing but that without the posts on there. After adding them going for multiball or trying to hit the drop targets on the right became a viable strategy as well. My scores didn’t really go up that much, 32 million and change is my best, but it sure made the game more enjoyable. My family has enjoyed the game much more with the posts as well.

3 months later
#92 2 years ago
Quoted from finman48127:

Can anyone tell me or better yet post a picture of what words go in Moe's speech balloon? Someone touched up this game but didn't finish this spot.
[quoted image]

Not my picture I found it in a restore thread about a DE Simpsons.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
2 years later
#300 8 months ago
Quoted from LuchaBoyPIN:

For some reason,my Nuclear Power Values are able to be collected in either Ball Lock before the Towers flash,and they collect 50K when this happens

I believe when the ball goes through the inlane there is a short timer where if you make one of the VUK shots at the ball lock it will collect the nuclear power value. If the pop bumper is flashing it either means you can collect it without having to go through the inlane first or it means it’s greater than 50k, don’t really remember which and trades my game a few years ago so can’t check.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-simpsons-club-ay-caramba?tu=Parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.