• Yes, I have one. 567 votes
    58%
  • I have one or more. 279 votes
    29%
  • Considering buying one or more. 84 votes
    9%
  • No, never 44 votes
    5%

(Multiple choice - 974 votes by 932 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240325_112554 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
0315241421.jpg
0315241430.jpg
0315241420.jpg
R&B Problem Solving (resized).jpg
received_7209732659109600.jpeg
received_412878897897607.jpeg
received_7503193196399245.jpeg
received_925266752300128.jpeg
IMG_6450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2270 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2282 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball2020.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2463 2 years ago

Don't mean to cross post but is there a link I am missing or somewhere to get a replacement lower speaker panel for under my backglass for my Time Machine?
Thanks! Part is 500-5124-00 Speaker Housing Assembly.

#2465 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

None available at this time. You maybe able to get your current one replated but I have never looked into it.

Thanks for the quick response. I think it looks like it is more plastic looking and may investigate just removing it and repainting it in the future (or until I see if someone is going to remake these).

5 months later
#2640 1 year ago

Hello Data East pinball owners/fans:

Can anyone please confirm the size and name of this screw that I need a replacement for (one of them is lost or was used to bolt in apparently somewhere else in the speaker frame sometime in the past judging from the image in the bottom left corner). Also is this something available from Pinball Life or Marco? Looks to be a carriage bolt(screw?) and when I tried to match it a local Home Depot they didn't have the size. Any help would be appreciated. Missing from Torpedo Alley speaker frame. Thanks in advance!
IMG_3813 (resized).jpgIMG_3813 (resized).jpgIMG_3814 (resized).jpgIMG_3814 (resized).jpg

#2642 1 year ago

Jrotten They didn't have it at Lowes but they did have a screw measurement board and it is a 10-24 carriage bolt so I am ordering some from a place called Bolt Depot and will see if they fit the bill. Thanks for the quick response and that helped me greatly!

#2643 1 year ago

Hello again, Data East Pinball fans.
What flipper rubber bands should I get for the Data East Time Machine pinball machine? One of the red ones has snapped.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: Ah answered my own question. Manual says part number is 545-5024-02 so I can match from there. Cool beans.

#2644 1 year ago

Got the carriage bolt. Seems a bit long but worked out . Was #10-24 x 1 ". Yes, I replaced it on the left speaker from where I pulled a carriage bolt to move to the right side speaker .

Quoted from pinball2020:

Hello Data East pinball owners/fans:
Can anyone please confirm the size and name of this screw that I need a replacement for (one of them is lost or was used to bolt in apparently somewhere else in the speaker frame sometime in the past judging from the image in the bottom left corner). Also is this something available from Pinball Life or Marco? Looks to be a carriage bolt(screw?) and when I tried to match it a local Home Depot they didn't have the size. Any help would be appreciated. Missing from Torpedo Alley speaker frame. Thanks in advance!
[quoted image][quoted image]

IMG_3858 (resized).jpgIMG_3858 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2649 1 year ago

Data East Fans,
My Torpedo Alley is working great and have one question. When I received it, it was set for German language and had 25 balls on it per game. I set it to English and the limit is 9 balls per game. Is there a setting I am missing or Novelty setting where I can get 25 balls per game again though in English settings?

Normal play setting of 5 balls works for me - just at 25 balls made for an interesting long game
Thanks in advance!

8 months later
#2759 1 year ago

Merry Christmas! My Time Machine displays are not working on the backglass. Everything else seems to be fine.
What is the approach for trying to track down whether it is a loose wire or the display itself? Or anyone else go through this?
Thanks in advance.

3 weeks later
#2778 1 year ago

Hello fellow and sister Data Easters (or are we Data Eastees)?

My Torpedo Alley DMD is not working. Everything else in the game is working and sounds are fine. What fuses or connections should I be looking at or testing?
Thanks in advance!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball2020.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-pinball-club?tu=pinball2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.