• Yes, I have one. 325 votes
    58%
  • I have one or more. 152 votes
    27%
  • Considering buying one or more. 51 votes
    9%
  • No, never 29 votes
    5%

(Multiple choice - 557 votes by 545 Pinsiders)

There are 1172 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 24.
#1151 38 days ago

Without looking for a manual, since I only have a second.... If you look at your switch matrix table in the manual and find a switch labeled as lane change, then yes.

#1152 38 days ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Let's see your CN6 connector on your power supply.

Thank you won’t be back til Friday now but will check that first.

#1153 38 days ago

OK had to do some hunting. But yes right flipper does do lane change on time machine left one does info. Nothing listed as lane change in switch matrix as per book.

#1154 38 days ago
Quoted from cp1610:

Nothing listed as lane change in switch matrix as per book.

Pg. 22
left EOS #15 wht-vio
Right EOS #16 wht-gry
Col 2 grn-red

#1155 38 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

Can anyone tell me if the flippers on Time Machine are supposed to do a lane change on the lane lights up top?

Yes but only after the 1st. plunge no change can be made on the first plunge (just like Laser War) after that yes you can lane change the top lights & instruction is printed right on the apron "Right flipper changes top lanes"

#1156 38 days ago

20190115_201202[1] (resized).jpg
#1157 38 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Pg. 22
left EOS #15 wht-vio
Right EOS #16 wht-gry
Col 2 grn-red

End stroke would be for flipper coil. But book does not list it as lane change as wayout440 had stated in post 1151. Just skimming later De books Checkpoint and Star-wars They are listed as left and right flipper switch only this is due to them going to deger/ss flippers. vec-tor is correct on color code. It's just stacked switches like they did on GTB system one.
IMG_0959 (resized).JPG picture is from my time machine waiting for its rising from the dead.

#1158 38 days ago

Now my memory tells me later on De games or Sega i think the flipper power was cut at game over and cabinet switches for flippers were used for entering initials in high score as to the goofy Gtb front of cabinet buttons by coin door ie bad girls.

#1159 38 days ago

"Lane Change" is copy righted to Williams Electronics...
So... there is no mention of it as a "feature" or documentation.
Same goes for " Multi-Ball"...

#1160 38 days ago

Surprised they wouldn't just give a similar name to avoid copy right lane swap, lane move ,slot change, slot swap. most people would have figured it out

#1161 38 days ago

Thanks guys. I have a problem to investigate. Probably missed something when the flippers were rebuilt. Game also not reliably kicking the ball back after making the Star Warp ramp. And didn’t realize ‘can’t call it lane change’ only works on the first ball.

#1162 38 days ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Let's see your CN6 connector on your power supply.

Looked ok to me so I'm going to have to do some more tracing.

#1163 38 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

. And didn’t realize ‘can’t call it lane change’ only works on the first ball.

After! the 1st. ... plunge that is

2 weeks later
#1164 20 days ago

Hey all, I have a Rocky and Bullwinkle I recently got on trade. It is in okay shape and getting better by the day, but the left VUK for Aesop is really inconsistent. Sometimes the ball barely comes up, other times it shoots up and over thru the outlane. Anyone else run into this? I tried bending the scoop down a bit and that didn't help. New VUK or inconsistent power going to it? Thanks for any tips.

#1165 20 days ago

Did you check all the boards for bad solder joints at the print headers?
Are the fuse clips all replaced?
Especially the PPB...

#1166 19 days ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Hey all, I have a Rocky and Bullwinkle I recently got on trade. It is in okay shape and getting better by the day, but the left VUK for Aesop is really inconsistent. Sometimes the ball barely comes up, other times it shoots up and over thru the outlane. Anyone else run into this? I tried bending the scoop down a bit and that didn't help. New VUK or inconsistent power going to it? Thanks for any tips.

I bought a VUK rebuild kit and it helped some.

#1167 19 days ago

I currently own JP & TFTC.
Both great games that are very fun. I'm in the process of adding mods to both.
I previously owned LW3.
Another good pin, traded it away.
Data East is underrated. If any of their titles were made by Bally or Williams they would be top 10 pins for sure.

#1168 19 days ago

I just picked up this Monday Night Football today. Super fun.

EFB9F39E-E548-4F23-86AE-32FDE9723D14 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1169 10 days ago

I just joined the club with the Simpsons. Is the center plastic unobtainium? Is there a good scan floating around that I could reproduce one from?

#1170 6 days ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Mine behaves the exact same way. It can shoot normally for months and then all of a sudden it seems like there is way more power behind it. But luckily that never lasts long and eventually it will act normal again.

#1171 5 days ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Hey all, I have a Rocky and Bullwinkle I recently got on trade. It is in okay shape and getting better by the day, but the left VUK for Aesop is really inconsistent. Sometimes the ball barely comes up, other times it shoots up and over thru the outlane. Anyone else run into this? I tried bending the scoop down a bit and that’s didn't help. New VUK or inconsistent power going to it? Thanks for any tips.

I put a piece of thin clear plexi from asop plastic to sling plastic hard to tell it’s even their. But does a great job stoped all those unwanted drains!

#1172 5 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

I put a piece of thin clear plexi from asop plastic to sling plastic hard to tell it’s even their. But does a great job stoped all those unwanted drains!

I just did the exact same thing three days ago!! Great minds think alike. On mine, I think it's inconsistent power getting to the coil. So until I get time to dig in, this temp fix works for me. Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mt Laurel, NJ
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 299.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
2,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shawnee, OK
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
15522, PA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 26.50
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1172 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside