image-464.jpg
image-990.jpg
image-257.jpg
image-681.jpg
image-547.jpg
image-478.jpg
image-663.jpg
image-54.jpg
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Data east phantom of the opera, here's what it has: new full flipper rebuild kits (bats, coils, Eos switches, coil sleeves, springs) rebuilt shooter rod with new springs, super led kit from cointaker, just shopped, cuatom back alley black eyeball pinballs, new decals on magic mirror and the 6 circle standup targets, new metal organ ball deflector bracket. All boards and wires are clean, I include the manual and the incandescent bulb kit if you don't like the LEDs in the sale, plays very fast and is a great tournament game (spoken from experience),
Located near Owosso, Michigan.
Please pm me with any questions,
Thanks!
$2300 cash if dropped off or pickup.
(I would like to deliver to the Ohio show next week, I will deliver for free)

image-270.jpgimage-270.jpg
image-250.jpgimage-250.jpg
image-824.jpgimage-824.jpg
image-935.jpgimage-935.jpg
image-812.jpgimage-812.jpg
image-922.jpgimage-922.jpg

#2 10 years ago

+ some

image-398.jpgimage-398.jpg image-274.jpgimage-274.jpg image-415.jpgimage-415.jpg image-663.jpgimage-663.jpg image-54.jpgimage-54.jpg image-478.jpgimage-478.jpg
#3 10 years ago

+ some more

image-257.jpgimage-257.jpg image-681.jpgimage-681.jpg image-547.jpgimage-547.jpg image-464.jpgimage-464.jpg image-990.jpgimage-990.jpg image-273.jpgimage-273.jpg
#4 10 years ago

image-784.jpgimage-784.jpgimage-547.jpgimage-547.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-999.jpgimage-999.jpgimage-876.jpgimage-876.jpgimage-656.jpgimage-656.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Also am interested in trades,
A centaur would be nice,
Thanks

Bump

1 week later
#6 10 years ago

Bump

#7 10 years ago

Really needs a price reduction bro.

#9 10 years ago

Dang, that's nice, does it have a glass?

#10 10 years ago

and also, phantom of the operas have been averaging $2965 for normal condition ones.....

#11 10 years ago

Yes, the machine comes with the new glass, and lockdown bar as well
(I forgot to picture them)
Thanks!

2 weeks later
#12 10 years ago

Looks nice! Bump! GLWS!

#13 10 years ago

I think you want to show the front side of the glass close up. that glass is double printed, and it's the front side that gets messed up not the back. $2900 for average condition? What have you been smoking Silver Spinner? Average condition for your typical playfield wear and cabinet wear POTO is $1200-1500. Shopped with good displays $1700ish. Restored, clearcoated playfield, perfect backglass, nice cabinet with no fade, clean inside and out, then you can get close to 3 for the right buyer. Problem here is, it doesn't have a DMD and doesn't say Stern on it. So most in this group will shun it.

#14 10 years ago

Shazaam

1 week later
#15 10 years ago

Bump

#16 10 years ago

For sale for over one month at this incredible steal of a price?!!??

I cant believe no one has jumped on this in the first few minutes.

If this pin cant sell at this bargain basement price the bottom has for sure dropped out.

#17 10 years ago

I'd love to pick one of these up one day, but isn't this price about double realistic market value? If you can get it by all means but dang...

#18 10 years ago

Wow, count me out!

#19 10 years ago

Wow....seriously?

#20 10 years ago

Yes price police say what you want. I don't have that much time to leave idiotic posts on everyone's threads

#21 10 years ago

Ain't nobody paying 3k for a poto no matter how nice it is.

Fun little game but gets old fast and 3k buys a lot better and deeper games

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Looks nice! Bump! GLWS!

Is he family??? LOL had to throw a little jab on this one.

#23 10 years ago

That is like 3600$ canadian! Ouch!
GLWTS.....but.......

**not trying to police, just giving you a free bump ****

#24 10 years ago

Lol. We're wasting our time posting, so why are you wasting your time reducing the price from $3399?

#25 10 years ago

he's going for the long cast. price police on the case, wheew wheew.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Yes price police say what you want. I don't have that much time to leave idiotic posts on everyone's threads

I usually don't post on price threads no matter how insane, but your comment now opens that door.

There is no idiocy in any of these comments. Anyone not knowing better that might have possibly thought about buying this before these comments should feel lucky people have made it clear this is insanely unrealistic all things considered. If only there was a way to warn the same people on ebay.

I think you have done a good job showing a lot of detailed photos of the issues, and do not appear to have hidden anything, so kudos to that, but if you don't want comments like the ones given on a sale as out of whack to the going rate as this, you should have left this for sale in the market area of pinside only.

Here you are fair game to civilized scrutiny.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Here you are fair game to civilized scrutiny.

APPLAUSE

#28 10 years ago

I agree it is good to keep pinheads properly informed. I'm pretty good at ballpark pricing games but I still use pinside all the time to gauge prices & its nice when price police step in when needed with an intelligent remark. Not that it always works that way but I'm all for it as long as the intentions behind pricing comments are good.
This is a pre-DMD Data East & kinda a middle of the road game. Cool looking game but it won't find my game room at $3k, or $2k for that matter.

#29 10 years ago

Intelligent remarks are always excepted, people will go on someone thread eating their Doritos with no time to do anything and just make the most ignorant comments out there.
Lol
Thx

#30 10 years ago

You can't really say anything about the wear, because every other pinball machine here on pinside probably has bad wear too. The sellers aren't honest and don't take a pic of it, and come out and say the probs.
Thanks

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

You can't really say anything about the wear, because every other pinball machine here on pinside probably has bad wear too. The sellers aren't honest and don't take a pic of it, and come out and say the probs.
Thanks

Yes, but their prices reflect the wear. Somehow you think wear adds to the price?

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Yes, but their prices reflect the wear. Somehow you think wear adds to the price?

Because he's a top tournament player.

#33 10 years ago

I sold my HUO POTO last year for $2200. Love the art and sound package. GLWS!

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Because he's a top tournament player.

Does he have a patented breathing regiment and some shasta on hand??

#35 10 years ago

Of course price reflects off of wear... Jsut saying there's some shades dudes here on pinside... Yes I am a top tournament player, that means all of my games play better because I know how it's supposed to play.

#36 10 years ago

Here - now this is a fair price

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#37 10 years ago

Haha, lol, go pick it up then rob

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Probably just a fuse.

#39 10 years ago

Lol

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I couldn't even get myself to waste my time emailing him.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

So you are saying I could have 2 machines for $3,075!!!!

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Probably just a fuse.

No is a broken wire at the coil. I will list tomorrow for $3200.00 had to resolder you know.(liar)

#43 10 years ago

*Right, Rigggghhhhhht

#44 10 years ago

Just helped a buddy pick up a nice POTO off CL for $1k. Needs a shop job but no wear and everything seems working with minor adjustments needed. IMO that is market (not 3k regardless of "tweaking").

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Just helped a buddy pick up a nice POTO off CL for $1k. Needs a shop job but no wear and everything seems working with minor adjustments needed. IMO that is market (not 3k regardless of "tweaking").

What if seller was tweeking when the ad was placed???

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

What if seller is tweeking when the ad was placed???

Now that is FUNNY

#47 10 years ago

$2599

#48 10 years ago

Price update $2300 will deliver to the Ohio show next week for free (that's my preference)

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

fattrain, you got some skillz. jwwhite15 was right. You are the man.

#50 10 years ago

Sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-phantom-of-the-opera-pinball-machine-3399 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.