New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 121327)

Data East Lethal Weapon 3 Drop Targets

By peteyhugs

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by blowback1976
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Pretty new at fixing pin ball machines in fact this will be my first time. Two of my drop targets broke tonight. Plastic finally gave. Where can I buy them and are they difficult to replace. Part Number looks to be 545-5048-01 when I look them up on line the target actually looks smaller than the ones on my machine. Are the stickers re-made by anyone? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You In Advance.
Pete

#2 5 years ago

Target decals can be found at several retailers, such as Bay Area Amusements and Marco. Drop targets are the proper number 545-5048-01. Some pics may make them look smaller.

#3 5 years ago

As blowback said above. I purchased mine off Marco. He sells decals as well. I would replace the whole bank of targets. 3 to each bank. When you do it, remove the the whole bank from underneath the playfield. It will make it a lot easier. Always take photos. If you need more info, just ask. I did a whole resto on that.

#4 5 years ago

Buy 2 sets as the other bank is probably about to give out as well.

#6 5 years ago

Nice find. Good luck with the rebuild. It's pretty straight forward.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 50.00
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Boards
PinSound
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside