(Topic ID: 86782)

Data East Launch Button Housing (500-5815-00)

By wiredworm

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JRM1
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1C74A936-0045-4C42-BF9D-6780ACA0B6B1 (resized).jpeg
73667588-4887-4E84-A938-68CE834693A2 (resized).jpeg
33724EFB-FF42-4B7B-BEBF-08AB09779B3C (resized).jpeg
Launch Button Housing (resized).JPG
image-197.jpg
image.jpg
image-434.jpg
image-144.jpg
image-601.jpg
image.jpg
large.jpg
WP_20141017_002.jpg
WP_20141017_004.jpg
WP_20141017_003.jpg
WP_20141017_002[1].jpg
WP_20141017_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiredworm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi,

I think this part is pretty much unobtanium now and unfortunately mine is really badly beaten up.

If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with then please let me know.

Thanks

Pete

1 month later
#2 9 years ago

If anyone is after one of these then please note that Marcos now have them back in stock. I never thought i'd see the day.....

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5285-03

Already got my order in with them.

#4 9 years ago

Well it's still showing as In Stock so i'm hoping that maybe they have a few and others also in need can take advantage?

4 months later
#10 9 years ago

Unfortunately not

I sent my broken one to someone on this forum and he was going to have a crack at getting some repros made. No news on it yet though.

I might have a spare coming in with a load of bits in a week or two. If it turns up i'll stick it on eBay and then post a link here.

#13 9 years ago

Not quite Firebrand. That one was at the Pinball Center but since then we had a few turn up at Marcos. I was lucky to grab one of those and I think they only stayed in stock for a few hours.

I have a replacement cab for my R&B turning up next week and there might be a button housing with that. If there is then i'll post here about it.

#17 9 years ago

I sent my broken housing to someone on here and he was going to try to get some repros made.

In the case of the one I got from Marcos I just got lucky. I was checking almost daily and then one day I checked and they were in stock. I posted here and contacted another guy I knew who wanted one - he grabbed his without problems but they sold out within a few hours.

@FirebrandX We they ones you got NOS? I know Jeff at Classic Arcade has been making repros of the Lion and Bullwinkles arm. The Lion is a perfect match but the brown used on the arm looks out to me. Still, an off-colour arm is better than a busted arm or no arm at all I guess.

#20 9 years ago

The Lion plastic I got from Jeff is absolutely perfect and an exact match. The arm looked to be out on the color, but of course it could be that the original had faded or changed color due to it being in sunlight. Be interesting to see if yours match up too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiredworm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-launch-button-housing-500-5815-00?tu=wiredworm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.