1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Guillaume
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220913_222641 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Hello everyone I have a Jurassic park data east that works wonderfully but I have a question about the coin door. Is it normal that nothing happens when I open or close it? Nothing appears on the display screen. I even tried a switch test and there is nothing. Is this normal or is it a problem. Thank you all in advance

IMG_20220913_222641 (resized).jpgIMG_20220913_222641 (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

I'd go with that. It is a memory protect switch. Allows you to make changes in adjustments and settings only when the coin door is open.

The game then assumes when you open the coin door that you know what you are doing.

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I'd go with that. It is a memory protect switch. Allows you to make changes in adjustments and settings only when the coin door is open.
    The game then assumes when you open the coin door that you know what you are doing.

Thank you very much for your reply. That makes a lot of sense. Your answer brings me to a second question. Is it normal that I can change and use the settings even if with my finger I leave the door switch down ?

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Guillaume:

Is it normal that I can change and use the settings even if with my finger I leave the door switch down ?

I believe if you have that switch closed, you can change settings but it won't save them.

#5 1 year ago

Perfect, i'm happy to hear that thank you very much

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-coin-door-switch- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.