• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191226_143428 (resized).jpg
20191226_133521 (resized).jpg
20191226_143433 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodyg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Checkpoint owners with cracked ramps: With the help of a generous Pinsider, I have been able to make new ramps available for Checkpoint! The first copy is en route to the donor for fitment testing. If you would like to be put on the list for getting one made, please respond here or PM me directly. If you have already contacted me, you are still on the list. Pricing is going to be $130 plus shipping. See below for shipping information. As always, no money is due until your ramp is ready to ship.

A couple notes: you will have to drill your own holes for some of the mounting points along the outside since I believe they were spotted by hand at the factory. This is a bare plastic ramp, so you will also have to mount your old ramp flap onto the new ramp. The flasher holes and mounting screw holes are pre-drilled for you.

Shipping will depend on your distance from the East Coast of the US. (CA is around $30-$40 via UPS) I am willing to ship international, however the shipping rates may be high and cost prohibitive.

20191226_133521 (resized).jpg20191226_133521 (resized).jpg20191226_143428 (resized).jpg20191226_143428 (resized).jpg20191226_143433 (resized).jpg20191226_143433 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#6 2 years ago
Quoted from BenMielke:

These ramps still available?
Ben

Hi Ben, they are...you can check them out at www.rampomatic.com
Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodyg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-checkpoint-repro-ramps?tu=jodyg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.