• Latest reply 3 years ago by JohnJN
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Auction_10-09_6.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Sooooo, how's the condition of your playfield. I've held out the longest time looking for a 'minty' example, and well, I really don't think it's a feasible attribute anymore. Anybody ever and I mean eve, see a NOS Batman playfield?

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get one w/ the best playfield I can find and just pay to have it restored....

Sucks, I just bought ramps for this, as well as plastics, and no pin to put it in!

#2 12 years ago

Sounds like a wise way forward. The good thing about painted play-fields like BM is that they can be restored 100% by a skilled artist. Anyway you won't loose because if another "perfect" one comes along you can always mix and match and sell the one in poorer condition.

#3 12 years ago

All PF's for this game are worn to hell in many places, and you will never find an NOS one, or even a better one. Poor designs with no mylar where balls drop. Your only option with this game is to work with the one you have.

#4 12 years ago

My playfield is in good shape but it has not been played in years.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

My playfield is in good shape but it has not been played in years.

That's a very rare thing! Congrats!!!!

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

All PF's for this game are worn to hell in many places, and you will never find an NOS one, or even a better one. Poor designs with no mylar where balls drop. Your only option with this game is to work with the one you have.

I actually talked to fella from Cali whom had one, but sold it w/ the pin... So at least I know they exist!

Its no so much the mylar that was the problem, but w/ Data East's version of the diamond plate coating. Batman pins were prone to heavy wear around the pops and the outlanes.

I don't have one yet but looking for one w/ *mininmal* wear....

#7 12 years ago

I could've bought this 1 @ the Auction.. But , I Passed for some reason !!

Auction_10-09_6.jpgAuction_10-09_6.jpg

#8 12 years ago

I will try to get a picture of mine. It is still in the trailer. I have not been able to tough them sine i picked it up. Worked on clearing space for it last night. My sons House of the Dead arcade machine is in the way. I also need to get the car in the garage because we have had frost teh last two mornings. That will take more work space.

#9 12 years ago

I just bought one too. I bought it from Game Room Treasures and the owner said it was in great shape. I bought a Bride of Pinbot from them too that he's cleaning up for me. Should have in a couple weeks but will take some pics for you if youd like.

#10 12 years ago

Thanks Fellas!

Eagerly awaiting pics of your guy's playfield....

#11 12 years ago

I'll do my best to remember. If you don't see something from me by the end of October ping me. I'm supposed to take delivery of mine mid october. My first pins so I'm excited to say the least so the brain doesn't always work right.

6 years later
#12 6 years ago

I would love to buy your ramp if you still have it

2 years later
#13 3 years ago

Does anyone by chance have a high quality scan of the Museum sticker?

#14 3 years ago

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-BM5&Category_Code=GS-195

Shows in stock if you are needing one. Don't have a scan but figured I'd post just in case that is what you were looking for.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-BM5&Category_Code=GS-195
Shows in stock if you are needing one. Don't have a scan but figured I'd post just in case that is what you were looking for.

That's perfect sir - was just hoping to not have to purchase the entire set by having my own printed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Apex, NC
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-batman-owners and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.