(Topic ID: 237491)

Data East Ball Trough Issue

By TheCnyPinGuy

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hi

All 6 rollers and the sw 7 all the way to the right work perfectly coils work to release ball and to send ball into the lane

but when the coil fires to throw ball into shooter lane almost every other ball doesn’t make it up

I have cleaned the coil and moves freely and only so much adjustment can be made without breaking it

Ideas ?

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Hi
    All 6 rollers and the sw 7 all the way to the right work perfectly coils work to release ball and to send ball into the lane
    but when the coil fires to throw ball into shooter lane almost every other ball doesn’t make it up
    I have cleaned the coil and moves freely and only so much adjustment can be made without breaking it
    Ideas ?

What game is it?-
    Check/change the game level a llttle
    Cleaning and adjusting can only do so much. If there is a part worn out such as the coil sleeve then that may need to be replaced.
    Possibly electrical, A faulty cold solder joint on the power feed to the coil (even upstream at whatever coil feeds to this one) or on the trigger side all the way to the drive section transistors can cause a lack of current flow...the connection may be there, it just isn't "good".

#3 5 years ago

This video may help

RM

#4 5 years ago

LAH

New switch

Saw the video and immediately changed it I’ll keep adjusting

I’ll keep working on it

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-ball-trough-issue- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.