8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I am having the weirdest issues ever after picking up a Phantom of The Opera and am hoping someone can help. At first the Sound/Music was working but only playing though SP1 (right panel speaker)... then out of seemingly nowhere it stopped playing the music and would only play one sample for all the triggered events "sing again!" and no music at all. I started buy purchasing and replacing all the following EPROMS:

PHANTOM OF OPERA (DE) EPROM F5 Voice
PHANTOM OF OPERA (DE) EPROM F4 Voice
PHANTOM OF OPERA (DE) EPROM B5 3-2
PHANTOM OF OPERA (DE) EPROM C5 3-2

Well, I just put them in and the same issue is happening, even with a Factory Reset. It plays "sing again!" for every event and doesn't play the music at all.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on? Or better yet, does anyone have a replacement board? Many thanks in advance for any info!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-520-5002-02-sound-board-woes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.