(Topic ID: 16929)

Data East 3 in Tournament Mode? (Lethal Weapon 3)

By Crashdance22

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Crashdance22
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 is going to a location and they like to play weekly tournaments. Is there a way to put the game in tournament mode to make things like extra balls and random awards fair? Adjustment 7, game rules, only specifies difficulty.

#2 7 years ago

Possible at all? If there is a tournament setting the manual doesn't mention it.

#3 7 years ago

Not that I know of. It doesn't affect scoring too much with the exception of when it awards multiball.

The main thing is to make the ramp as hard as possible. If you can, get those mushroom style yellow post rubbers to close the gap some, otherwise it's just ramp all day.

Mine also has yellow flipper rubber, left outlane post removed and right outlane post rubber removed, super tight tilt, 3 tilt warnings (software only allows 1 or 3) and Hard difficulty setting.

It's extremely hard to break 100M.

#4 7 years ago

Another question. It's possible to reset the scores as well as the "backup scores" in the menu. I assume the backup scores determine what the scores are restored to when they are reset? The backup scores were reset to 0 yesterday. The game was left on all night as a test and this morning for some reason the backup scores were reset to their default values and the high scores were also reset to defaults. I'm pretty sure the power wasn't interrupted and the batteries are working. What would cause the scores to reset for no reason?

Now I did see an adjustment to reset H.S.T.D followed by a number. Is this number in plays, or time such as minutes, seconds, etc.? We changed it to 1200 from the default value of 700.

#5 7 years ago

Nevermind, missed the option to turn that off.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Olive Branch, MS
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside