2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Sean_bc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Any recommendations for a dashcam in 2021?

I just sold my car with an 119A installed and I'd like to pick up a newer two camera setup for my next ride.

Thanks

#2 2 years ago

Buy a body camera and use it as a dashcam. I have a Miufly (?) for a few years and happy with that. I've had several others over the years that haven't been too kind to me, cobra comes to mind and another that has their company name on two lines slightly staggered if that makes any sense. Most of the issues are related to battery expansion maybe from constant use.

#3 2 years ago

Blackvue is what I have in all vehicles, front and back.

Nice to have cloud backup and wifi download capabilities.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dashcam-recommendations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.