20180628_203905 (resized).jpg
IMAG0646 (resized).jpg
IMAG0645 (resized).jpg
IMAG0644 (resized).jpg
IMAG0643 (resized).jpg
IMAG0642 (resized).jpg
IMAG0641 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Does anyone know what size the playfield inserts are on this machine? I want to replace some of the sunken ones.

#darling
Jubilee

#2 5 years ago

Evidently it's one of 3 sizes. 3/4", 1", or 1 3/16".

#3 5 years ago

Measure them, got a ruler?

#4 5 years ago

I'm in California. The machine is in Kentucky. I was wanting to order them before I got back home. Impatience.

#5 5 years ago

I'll measure mine this afternoon and let you know.

#6 5 years ago

There are 2 pins named Darling from 2 different manufacturers and the same for Jubilee

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from JVice:

Does anyone know what size the playfield inserts are on this machine? I want to replace some of the sunken ones. #darling-williams #jubilee-williams

The rounds are 1", the triangles are 2 13/16 x 1 5/16? Three of the rounds (300 when lit & shoot again) look amber but not exactly the same amber, the rest are opaque white.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3883

I don't see the triangles at Pinball Life.

IMAG0641 (resized).jpgIMAG0641 (resized).jpgIMAG0642 (resized).jpgIMAG0642 (resized).jpgIMAG0643 (resized).jpgIMAG0643 (resized).jpgIMAG0644 (resized).jpgIMAG0644 (resized).jpgIMAG0645 (resized).jpgIMAG0645 (resized).jpgIMAG0646 (resized).jpgIMAG0646 (resized).jpg
#8 5 years ago

Well, that's pretty much above and beyond what I expected anyone to do. Thank you so much. The triangles are ok, but almost all the opaque inserts need replacing. I suppose I'll try waterslide decals for the first time. Looks like you have that pf mostly cleaned off. Doing a resto on it?

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

There are 2 pins named Darling from 2 different manufacturers and the same for Jubilee

The Darling and Jubilee I'm referring to are both Williams machines that share the same playfield. That's why I wrote the post as "darling/jubilee". Apologies if it wasn't clear for you. I thought I had linked the games to the thread, but I had not.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from JVice:

Looks like you have that pf mostly cleaned off. Doing a resto on it?

I plan on using it as a wall hanger. I think it was complete, if you need pieces I probably have them.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from JVice:

The Darling and Jubilee I'm referring to are both Williams machines that share the same playfield. That's why I wrote the post as "darling/jubilee". Apologies if it wasn't clear for you. I thought I had linked the games to the thread, but I had not.

No worries for me. I wanted to make sure the measurements you got are for the game you have.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I plan on using it as a wall hanger. I think it was complete, if you need pieces I probably have them.

The only thing I needed was a backglass and I ended up getting one from bgresto.com. Honestly, I paid way more for the replacement glass than I did the entire machine, but I just couldn't live with the old one. It was shattered and put back together with epoxy.

1 week later
#13 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Got the new inserts installed. Thanks again for the help. I found a font matching website and got really close to the original. It's nice to have the ball roll over the insert without it looping around the rim.

20180628_203905 (resized).jpg20180628_203905 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/darling-jubilee-playfield-inserts?hl=jvice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.