(Topic ID: 9092)

Dare I try to sell my TOM....or CONGO.....

By coasterguy

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5063920308_eda87fe8ba_z.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Edited::::

For sale are my Nice TOM and CONGO. listed in the marketplace. Thank gang

#2 12 years ago

You know I have interest in Congo. Let me know if you decide to do it.

#3 12 years ago

You are crazy! Haha, jk man do what makes you happy coaster!

#4 12 years ago

Or wait for AC-DC which is supposed to play superb or X-MEN maybe!

#5 12 years ago

Not bored with SS yet? Just curious as on my wishlist but I have worries it might get old too quickly.....

#6 12 years ago

Tron LE seems fun. I'm in the market for another pin and would love to take a look at either. But I'm also currently looking at some of P22s from Iowa. When you looking to sell?

#7 12 years ago

I'm not bored with any of my pins and they are all in amazing condition. I would need to move a higher priced pin though to help me pay for a NIB. I have a small fortune in my SS and it would be hard to sell her. I might though. Not sure yet. I know that TZ, TAF and TF are my keepers. TOM sorta gets old but I really love it. SS is an awesome pin and she is hilarious not too mention mine is pretty custom. Congo is EXCELLENT but will need the space someday. I suppose I would entertain interest in them.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

SS is an awesome pin and she is hilarious not too mention mine is pretty custom.

I would venture to guess you have one of the nicest SS's on the planet. Mike really outdid himself on that one.

#9 12 years ago

Coasterguy let me know we can work some thing out with your SS.

#10 12 years ago

Interested in the ToM if ya do sell it!

#11 12 years ago

Pm sent

#12 12 years ago

Congo isn't the best game you have, the problem is your trying to fund a NIB. From the money you'd get from Congo, I don't think it's worth selling that particular game, odds are your going to get something south of 2K for it. The game is too fun and won't help you enough.

#13 12 years ago

He said he'd sell Congo because he needs space someday.

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Or wait for AC-DC which is supposed to play superb

That doesn't sound like marketing hype.

#15 12 years ago

I would say patience Coaster! 2012 is going to be a banner year.....I would forget AC/DC and wait for Avengers

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I would say patience Coaster! 2012 is going to be a banner year.....I would forget AC/DC and wait for Avengers

Except Avengers might now be X-Men

#17 12 years ago

don't settle for a pro if you get a tron.

#18 12 years ago

I don't think I could ever part with ToM. Such a fast fun game.

#19 12 years ago

TOM and CONGO in Market place now.

#20 12 years ago

Didn't Gweem have dibs on that Congo?

#21 12 years ago

I think since he just bought his TOTAN he is not interested right now. He knows its available though.

#22 12 years ago

Congo is now sold.

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Congo is now sold.

Please tell me that Squeakman bought it! He's been looking for one forever.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Please tell me that Squeakman bought it! He's been looking for one forever.

Its not in his collection here yet but, he does live 1600 miles away and some peeps don't update until it is in the building..

Congrats to both CG and whoever purchased an interesting, entertaining game!

#25 12 years ago

Squeakman did not want to pay to ship it which is understandable. It sold for $2200 For anyone who had asked me. Nothing to hide here. I lost a couple hundred bucks on it.

#26 12 years ago

Cash in pocket and room for Quorra to come back home. Sounds like a good day to me!

#27 12 years ago

Now I just got to loose my ass on TOM!

#28 12 years ago

Wow, sold the Congo huh. It's a hell of a pin glad to see it sold quickly at that price. Hope you get some great pins in its place and don't miss it too much. I know I would but I get pretty attached to em. Good luck with the TOM sale Coaster.

#29 12 years ago

Quorra

????

5063920308_eda87fe8ba_z.jpg5063920308_eda87fe8ba_z.jpg

Internet search "quorra"

aaaahhhh, Quorra...i get it now.

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Squeakman did not want to pay to ship it which is understandable. It sold for $2200 For anyone who had asked me. Nothing to hide here. I lost a couple hundred bucks on it.

Too bad, for $2200.00 he would still have had a fair deal even after shipping, especially for a pin that you want badly.

Congrats on the quick sale.

#31 12 years ago

I wish I had the means to do it. With a $400+ shipping cost, its just out of my range. Wish I could find one on the west coast. uuuuggghhh. Someone got a hell of a deal on that pin with all the new ramps and LED's in it.

#32 12 years ago

I thought he got a good deal. I still lost a little.

#33 12 years ago

Congrats on the Congo sale, CG. If I had the funds for TOM I'd be all over yours. Alas, my pinball fund is currently running on empty after buying AFM.

#34 12 years ago

Thanks J! Someone is gonna get a good price on a great game. I just want to try so many pins.... I hate to see TOM go but, small space..... You know.

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Thanks J! Someone is gonna get a good price on a great game. I just want to try so many pins.... I hate to see TOM go but, small space..... You know.

I have reached a similar point. I don't want to sell any pins I have but I have no space left and I want to try lots of other pins. That means not all can be keepers. Besides if you miss a pin that much, just have to buy it again

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dickinson, TX

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dare-i-try-to-sell-my-tomor-congo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.