(Topic ID: 2811)

Dancing Lady

By Brokedad

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dancing_lady.jpg
    agfa112.jpg
    Nurse.jpg
    #1 13 years ago

One of the nurses from the hospital contacted me about an old patient having a Gottlieb Dancing Lady in storage/basement. I guess I will find someone to pick it up for me as it's free. Condition unknown other than it has been stored for almost 20+ years.

I guess it paid to talk to them about my hobby etc... although I'd rather have had that ones "favors" as she was one of the younger sexy nurses.

#2 13 years ago

Did she look something like this?

Nurse.jpgNurse.jpg

#4 13 years ago

I imagine that is going to be one very good looking Dancing Lady pin, if it was kept in a basement free from water damage or sunlight. Can't wait to see pics!

#5 13 years ago

A little bigger in the hips and bleached blonde hair gweempose

I don't know where I will put it .. I want to sell some machines like my TZ and CV as it is.
    But I'm told I can have it from talking to his daughter or it goes to the landfill as he died in the hospital this last week. RIP old dude.

#6 13 years ago

Thats always the ongoing problem "where an I going to put it" Ya cant let it go to the landfill Brokedad.

#7 13 years ago

I find that people are always willing to part with large items somebody else treasured.

#8 13 years ago

Apparently this his an actual figure in it that dances ?? .. she dusted off the backglass and sent me this picture of the figurine.

agfa112.jpgagfa112.jpg

#9 13 years ago

Looks like Brokedad got lucky...

#10 13 years ago

I do prefer redheads and she looks like one jrrdw

BD waits for it to look up under that skirt

God I really never ever wanted another 4 player EM as I have one now (A-Go-Go) I want to give away. I hope it's in better condition like that figure looks.

Anyone familiar with this machine at all or know somebody ??? An old co-worker of mine who owes me some favors is gonna use his truck to pick it up this week.

#11 13 years ago

Such a cool looking pin,
    perhaps after some basics it will fire right up?

#12 13 years ago

It is ranked number 3 on the IPDB for EM machines

#13 13 years ago

If you tire of it, please forward me an email and it will have a new home.

#14 13 years ago

Check this link out, it has some info & pics for you:

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?name=Dancing&searchtype=advanced#635

Dancing_lady.jpgDancing_lady.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dancing-lady and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.